Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition with salmon as the first ingredient.
- Rice is gentle on your puppy’s sensitive digestive system.
- Omega-6 fatty acids from sunflower oil for healthy skin and coat.
- DHA from Omega rich fish oil to nourish brain and vision development with antioxidants to support your puppy’s developing immune system.
- Everything your puppy needs to thrive with no artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.87Chewy Price$16.03Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$40.83Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan High Protein DHA Lamb & Rice Formula Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Salmon & Cod Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Lamb, Oat Meal, Fish Meal...||Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health...||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
319 Customer Reviews
When I got my GSD puppy, I started feeding her the high protein puppy chow for large breed dogs. She ate it just fine but she was throwing up more often than we thought to be "normal". I realize that GSD 's are super active and have tons of energy. Someone suggested this sensive skin and stomach Salmon and rice blend and we are sooooo happy we tried it! She likes it and the upset tummy issues have disappeared.
Pro plan puppy
This is a great puppy food if you have a gsp with a sensitive stomach. It's highly recommended by vets as well. I did a lot of research after we got our puppy on what was the best puppy food and this was the most recommended one. She has adjusted well and very active. Downfall, its very hard to get. So just plan ahead before you run out
Works for my Mini Doxie
Love ordering from Chewy. The food gets here quickly and is packaged well. The Pro Plan puppy sensitive skin and stomach food has been the best for my Mini Doxies. They use to scratch often and now they barely do. They love it when I wet it down a little. Chewy's is our go to online shop for our pups.
I have two Great Pyrenees that really don’t like to eat much in the first place. On top of their lack of appetite they continued to throw up and they seemed to have itchy skin. I have always kept them on the best dog foods containing salmon, with grains and without but this one seems to really hit the spot with them. They eat more than before and they are happier. Less itchy skin, no nausea and no gas. Oh happy doggie days! I will be using this one for years to come. Oh and I tried it on my fathers little Chihuahua and she fell in love too. It’s just the right size for both size dogs. Amazing!!
Calmed Our Puppy's Stomach
We were feeding a high-quality puppy chow. Our pup liked it but it made him gassy and his stomach grumbled constantly, you could hear the digestive juices churning. We made the relatively slow transition to Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Stomach, suggested by our vet and he's been fine ever since. He likes this food and he's much less gassy.
Glad I thought of Chewy for dog food. Every time I went to the pet store to get the large bag they didn’t have the flavor my puppies ate. Sooo, I’d have to buy the small bag which only lasted 4 days. Since Chewy had the food and AutoShip, I don’t have to worry about trying to find the food now! Win win!
Reasonable Price. Quick Shipping
My 10 mo. old Boxer was having some digestive problems with the chicken-based Purina Pro Plan Product, though I do not know if the problem was the chicken. She seems to be able to digest this much better..
Dog won’t eat the food on his own
My dog refuses to eat the food unless we hand feed him. The food appears to have helped his loose stool but not 100%.
My dog loves it
My dog has skin cancer and is very specific diet. She loves the flavor and aside from the obvious health benefits I definitely plan on buying this again and again I’ve already bought several other different flavors by the same brand.
Really good food for my Huskies
I been using this formula for a year now, my 2 huskies love it they eat it when they want to eat.. huskies don't eat like the other dogs and they don't eat a lot to storage fat ( a least my huskies don't). We fill the container and in the morning and next day is empty or take 2 days for then to eat.. They also has been train to eat Victor type we set another bowl of it and they chose what food to eat. Now this type of food is out stock... I'm using the adult formula and they eat it as well.