Purina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy kibble mixed with tender meaty shreds creates a unique texture and taste dogs naturally crave.
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil helps nourish brain and vision development.
- Antioxidants help support your puppy's developing immune system.
- Contains calcium, phosphorus and other minerals to help build strong teeth and bones.
- Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the #1 ingredient for healthy muscles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$40.83Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina ONE High Protein Plus Healthy Dry Puppy Food, 31.1-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price$47.38List Price$42.17Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Beef & Bison Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Chicken & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$31.80Chewy Price$34.68List Price$30.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Turkey, Duck & Quail Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$20.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Lamb, Oat Meal, Fish Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Weight Control|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
494 Customer Reviews
My dogs love this food
We used to only feed science diet. So many of my friends who use this told me to change. That I wouldn’t regret it. So I made the change. And I don’t regret it. Not only do I get 12 more lbs of food with each order (3 bags auto shipped every couple weeks) I come out a bit cheaper too! My dogs love the big pieces of chicken and leave the kibble part. They might be spoiled! Glad I changed!!
Eshas favorite food
This is the only brand and flavor my picky girl will eat. She gets an upset tummy with other brands of dry food and even other flavors of pro plan.
I had been feeding my new puppy Wellness food and she continued having diarrhea and 6-8 bowel movements per day. I finally put together that it might be her food and so switched to this. In one day her bm’s became firm and “normal” looking and she is now going 2-3 times per day. She is doing so much better on this food!
My pup loves this food!
Tried three different puppy foods til we found this one - and my boys loves it AND it agrees with his digestive system... a win - win!
This is great digestible dog food for r new puppy. She loves it and. I issues. I’d highly recommend it.
Great puppy food
Me and my daughters bought this puppy dry food for our Shorkie, short for Shin Tzu & Yorkie, she loves it mix with the moist food. And one of the best foods recommended. Once she be one year old we will go for the next stage. Same brand....
So glad I switched
I have a 11 month old boxer. We have had a hard time finding the right dog food to regulate his poop. I was told to go grain free, raw, healthy grains.. you name it. Nothing worked for him. I finally said I'm just going to try something with a probiotic. Switching to Purina pro plan was the best choice I have ever made. My dog loves it and we have not had any issues with his poop since switching.
Dog thought it was OK, so I mixed it with other food
I like the Pro Plan Puppy but my puppy did not love it and would pause often when eating it. I mixed it with Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Chicken Recipe and the combo was perfect because it created more variety.
I’ve used some other Pro Plan chicken food but my pup prefers this one and so do I as it has fewer calories and some nice larger crunchable nuggets.
My dog loves this food.
I had fed my past dogs premium brands, but my new Havanese puppy is a picky eater and didn't seem to like those foods. Several other Havanese owners suggested Purina Pro Plan, and I know that many breeders use this brand as well. So I tried it -- and my six-month-old pup loves it. He's doing well on it too. His coat looks great, he's growing and his poops are small and firm, the way they should be. I'm going to try the salmon type next, as a lot of people seem to recommend that.