Purina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy kibble mixed with tender meaty shreds creates a unique texture and taste dogs naturally crave.
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil helps nourish brain and vision development.
- Antioxidants help support your puppy's developing immune system.
- Contains calcium, phosphorus and other minerals to help build strong teeth and bones.
- Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the #1 ingredient for healthy muscles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein DHA Lamb & Rice Formula Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$46.98Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Beef & Rice Formula High Protein Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Lamb, Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Beef, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Dental & Breath Care...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Heart Care|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
530 Customer Reviews
Great product. My pup is 6 months old and loves this food. I feed him the amount on the lower end of the spectrum to keep him from packing on the pounds. He is a voracious eater so if I drop a piece, he tries to get to it before I pick it up. His vet was also glad to hear I had him on this food.
Good but needs to mix
My puppy loves this food but Ive notice each bag is a little different. For example the pieces are always different sizes and my pup always gets an upset stomach at the start of a new bag. Next time well need to treat it like a completely new food and slowly ease him into it.
I started giving my puppy Purina Puppy Shredded Chicken & Rice when she was 6 mos. old. Before that I was giving her All Stages which she liked. I made the switch because I think she should be on puppy food until 1 year old. She absolutely loves the food & best if all it agrees with her!!!
Purina has come a long way for the better
I was dead set against using any food from Purina. I still come from the mindset of 15 to 20 years ago when so many dogs were dying from a typical bag of American sold pet food products. And Purina was one of the major catastrophes of that era. So I never trusted kibble purchased in a store. And my last dog was purely on human food. And then transitioned to a raw diet. But on this round with a new puppy, the breeder, and my vet explicitly whole heartedly recommended Purina. Explained to me how purina has come a long way. My dog loved it. My dog never had a digestive issue or bathroom problem with this product. I still feel once my puppy reaches the one year mark I will start to transition more and more too human food and then to a reward diet eventually. But at this point I highly recommend for a puppy purina pro plan.
No more loose stool!
We adopted a shelter puppy who had diarrhea. After Vet visits, antibiotics, dewormer, my Vet recommended Purina ProPlan puppy food. Now he finally has regular stools! I highly recommend it.
Two Golden Puppies LOVE IT
My pups love this stuff. I had to find something to switch them from the breeders food they were given because it’s not sold where I’m living. They both enjoy eating this stuff and it’s actually a healthy choice.
Shredded chicken was meh
My dog did not like the shredded chicken nuggets at all and refused to eat her food when she found one in the bowl, so I had to painstakingly pick out all the bits. Disappointed.
My pup's favorite!
I have a 9 month old Field English Cocker Spaniel who is not a picky eater at all. BUT - I started him out on the Purina Pro Plan small breed puppy food (he's about 23 lbs and most likely his adult size), and he pretty much turned his nose up at it. Even added some beef broth and a little shredded cheese and he wouldn't have it. I saw that this variety had great reviews, so I decided to try it out and I'm glad I did! Milo loves this food. He scarfs it down at every meal. I have noticed that his stomach problems have improved and his coat is extra shiny. If he's happy, so is mom! I'd absolutely recommend this food for any size or breed of pup.
while I am sure the quality is good my pups do not like the chicken unless I cover it in the wet food. They had lamb before and loved it so we are switching back!
Highly recommend for puppies
The person I got the puppy from had been using this brand. I use this brand for my adult puppies. I love pro plan sensitive skin and stomach is awesome to.