Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Salmon, Shrimp & Rice Entrée in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Salmon, Wheat Gluten...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Sole, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
About This Item
- Real salmon and shrimp help craft a soft cat food pate with a tasty combo of fish and seafood flavors that kitties adore.
- Every serving of this canned cat food has antioxidants for cats to promote your pal's immune health and the optimal level of protein to help her maintain an ideal body condition.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish your furry friend's skin and soft coat, while vitamin A and taurine help keep her vision keen.
- With 25 essential vitamins and minerals, this wet cat food pate provides 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats to support your pal's daily adventures.
- This premium wet cat food in sauce is proudly produced at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
My Picky Eaters
My Shadow and Angel are very picky eaters. A co-worker received a case of this by mistake, and he asked if I wanted half the case to try? I said my cats are finicky, but I'll try it. I gave it to them yesterday, and they did not come up for air, until the plate was almost clean. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have tried other wet cat food, but they only liked the pate, until now.
What happened to the cans?
I am in receipt of this portion of my January order from Chewy and out of the 24 cans of Purina Pro Plan food, half were dented and some rather seriously. I am unsure what happened prior to getting to me, but would think the Quality Control staff would have at least acknowledged this in shipping it to me. Guess I will give them a call tomorrow with regards to this situation. My cats enjoy this brand so am hoping they will like this Salmon, Shrimp and Rice flavor.
cocoa pebbles approves!
Cocoa pebbles the cat loves her Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Salmon, Shrimp & Rice Entrée in Sauce! Never anything left in her bowl !
Elsa Really Loves it
Elsa really likes this food and Chewy's delivery is 2nd to none... The only place to get her food!
The cats like it
I've got two adopted older kittens indoors and 6-8 outdoor orphans who are mostly abandoned or runaway cats who are the ultimate judges on cat food. Many highly rated brands of cat food are left uneaten, even by the outdoor colony. Purina Pro varieties are always a hit with my family and extended family.
Kitties thought it was OK
My 3 inside kitties like this OK. Not as much as some other flavors though.
Finally a flavor All five will eat! No waste and all eaten at one sitting!
they like it
My boys like it, which says a lot. one of my boys is a very picky eater.
Label isn't the only thing they changed
Purina Pro Plan can varieties in sauce/gravy is the only brand my 2 very vocal picky eaters want. Occasionally I will have to alternate with cans of Fancy Feast due to finances(&they complained). But, the recent changes to the labels must've changed the recipe's also. I had some in the last order, & just thought it was a one time thing. But, all the cases in this order are new labels, even different flavors & they just really don't care for none of them. But Im still trying with the new labels, they eat all in their bowls, some I'm leaving all day and even overnight and still they won't eat it.
everything I have ever gotten from Chewy has been great