Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Oat meal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system.
- High protein formula, with real lamb as the first ingredient.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Used to be known as FOCUS Sensitive Skin and Stomach Lamb and Oat Meal Formula.
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$52.49Chewy Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 47-lb bag$83.48Chewy Price$86.49List Price$79.31Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 47-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 47-lb bag$83.48Chewy Price$86.49List Price$79.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Oat Meal, Barley...||Salmon, Barley, Rice...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Salmon, Barley, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
659 Customer Reviews
Great but “Crumbly”
I absolutely love this food! I tried the salmon flavor of this variety, but it seems like salmon doesn’t agree with my dogs’ tummies. I tried some other brands of Lamb with varying levels of success, but this is the only one where one of my dogs consistently has good poop… and if he doesn’t have a good one, I can usually pinpoint the reason to being something else. The only frustrating downside is that this food is extremely crumbly and dusty, to the point that you could waste a lot of food if you aren’t careful about how you store and handle it. I wanted to try out several bags before writing a review to see if this was a consistent problem, and it is. I didn’t find the salmon variety to be this way. I will obviously keep buying the food because it works and my dogs love it, but the crumbling is a significant issue.
good so far!
My Shiba Inu (female, 3 yrs old) has suffered from sensitive stomach for the past year, from what seems like an acid reflux. She was originally on Purina at 8 weeks, I tried to switch her to Science Diet, but that made her extremely gassy (farts, burps, larger poops), so I stopped that after about 3 weeks. I then fed her Arcana until about a year old. She is a very picky kibble eater, and will willingly starve herself for days in protest, but like the vet recommends- I let her, and she will eventually go and eat a few bites. Once the bag was about to run out, I put her on the Primal raw meat Patties, with the vets approval. She liked it, and had no stomach problems. But after about a year I couldn’t afford it anymore. Back to the kibble problem, and pickiness. Tried several single ingredient brands (with grain), all acid reflux. Again she does not eat fast, at all. Now we’re onto this Purina Pro Plan. She isn’t picky at all about it so far! I hope this helps her stomach too, because then I’ve finally found a kibble she can like and also relax her stomach.
My vet recommended this cause our dog was having some issues and instead of buying the super expensive food we chose this and it’s helping significantly and both my dogs are on it now and I would definitely get this food for your dogs if it has some tummy issues. No throw up in days and stool is good. Love this food for them
I have a bulldog mix with skin sensitivities and food allergies, and a retriever mix with a sensitive stomach. I switched them both to this formulation and have seen improvements for both of their problems in the last month. The bulldog's skin issues are finally improving and the retriever is not vomiting anymore after meals. The kibble is on the small side for big dogs, but they don't care (neither are picky eaters anyway). My only issue is the price, but you get what you pay for and they are both healthier so im sticking with it.
Stop complaining about dust
One of the most irritating factors for sensitive skin and stomach can be the binders and additive ingredients that make the food hard packed pebbles. It will be dusty and not stay formed if they've removed this to aid in our doggos allergies.
This has been a game changer for our two pit mixes. The breed is well known for food sensitivities and our girls are both allergic to poultry and sensitive to grain. We switched to this on a vet recommendation and have seen a dramatic improvement on their digestion and allergic flare ups. They’re excited to eat again. They used to let their food sit in their bowls for hours sometimes. Not any more! We did lower their portions because it is a little higher in calories.
Pro Plan Sensitive
I use Pro Plan all the time but when we go on vacation I buy sensitive for my dogs. Never fails they get the runs when we go to the mountains. This works.
Food trial failed
Hi all here, I have a 8 y old Gag terrier male dog with a few health issues I am listing here below: Seizures, Food allergies like lots of itching, eyes infection with 3 visits to the Vet and can't find the cure Soft poop. So I want it to try for this food but my dog doesn't like it at all. he is not interested when I pour the food in his bowl. As soon as I open the bag the smell coming out wasn't pleasant and I knew It wasn't a good choice made here.
Finally!! Food that my dog enjoys!
I have a 6 yo husky that for the longest time has hated his food (American Journey). I would have to beg him to eat and his stool would sometimes come out gooey and light green in color. Additionally, he would, for whatever reason, get aggressive whenever anyone got near his bowl (even though he didn't want to eat his previous food). BUT NO MORE!!! After switching to Purina Pro, my husky gets EXCITED for breakfast and dinner and is so much more playful. His food aggression has mostly stopped (we only switched his food just a couple weeks ago) and his fur coat looks healthier and shinier. I was recommended this brand by a new vet, and i can say that it's the best food out there for my husky. Very happy with this product!!!
This Food was really bad
This was the worst purchase ever! It smells like rotten fish, my pug would not eat it, basically had to throw it out. Would not recommend, went back to zignature