Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Barley, Rice...||Salmon, Barley, Rice...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief, Digestive Health...||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
About This Item
- Tasty real salmon is the #1 ingredient in this formula.
- Fortified with glucosamine and EPA Omega-3 fatty acid for joint support.
- Oat meal provides a gentle and easily digestible source of calories.
- Omega-6 rich sunflower oil promotes a healthy coat and skin.
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes healthy intestinal bacteria.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 41-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Salmon & Cod Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Turkey, Duck & Quail Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.22Chewy Price$79.99List Price$60.06Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Calm & Balanced Chicken & Rice Calming Dog Dry Food, 30-lb bag$73.98Chewy Price$76.99List Price$70.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
Best customer service
It’s so refreshing to receive good customer service these days. I have been using chewy for a few years now and have been so impressed with their customer service. I’ve had occasion to call regarding order confusion a few times and they have always been quick to resolve my issue at no cost to me. Once in conversation when it came up that one of our dogs had passed, they sent condolence flowers! I have found their prices to be competitive, there communication is timely regarding orders and shipping times are very efficient. In short, I highly recommend this company and will continue to give them my business for as long as we have pets.
She loved it
Our 11 year old Husky Dalmatian mix has never reacted to food the way she did to this when we received it. She was pawing at the box to get it open. Upon putting it in her bowl it was gone in seconds.. Like I said never ever has she loved a food so much at the beginning. After a week though she's back to her normal self and she still will eat it although we are adding extra items to it to make it more tantalizing.
My Boys Love It
One of my dogs has never really been a big eater and he eats this and licks his bowl for more ! Also both of my dogs had regular ear infections and tummy issues resulting in diarrhea, since switching we had had solid stool and no ear infections. We are pretty sure he is allergic to chicken so it’s nice to have other protein options!
Kilo is a 170lb. European Great Dane. He, like most of his brethren have very sensitive stomachs. After his first set of the runs his vet put him on this and 1 (one) M&M peanut per day. He absolutely loves the food and chews the M&M, which I have now upped to 2.
Anders loves this food.
My lab Anders has had a very sensitive stomach in the past and since I changed his food to ProPlan Sens. skin and stomach he's been fine. He loves the taste of this and is always happy at meal time.
My puppy transitioned to this from the puppy version of this formula. We hand feed and use the kibble for training so the size of the kibble was perfect. The adult kibble is HUGE - I would say 3-4 of the puppy formula's kibble is equal to 1 of the adult. He loves it the same but I wish the size was smaller so we could get more pieces for training!
Dog won't eat this
Got this for an active dog who seemed to have some allergies. She won't eat it unless it is mixed with something a little tastier. She was never enthusiastic about this food, but lately she has been picking up the large pieces of kibble in her mouth, licking off the tasty coating, and then dropping the kibble on the floor. Too bad, because her allergic symptoms seem to have lessened. We are going back to the old dog food to see if her symptoms return.
so far, so good...
We've tried a variety of foods for our allergy-prone lab, right down to prescriptions, but after a couple of months - right back to vomiting, serious itching, and ear infections. When our vet recommended Purina Pro Plan I was skeptical - and while it may be too soon to tell for sure - two weeks in and this one has at least comforted her stomach and itchiness and her coat has never been shinier or softer. Fingers crossed...
All dogs love my food.
I run an animal boarding facility. This is the only food I give my animals. All other brands used to give my dogs diarrhea and other issues. NOW, I do not have these issues. The dogs and I are glad we found Purina Pro Plan.
So far it appears to be helping
My Labs stools are firmer (not as firm as on Hills Prescription Diet) but this is much less expensive. He is still scratching, hopefully as time goes on I will see continued results.