Purina Pro Plan Shredded Blend Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutrient-dense bite-sized kibble and small tender, shredded pieces for a taste and texture dogs love.
- High protein formula with real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health.
- Used to be known as SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken and Rice Formula.
- Formulated high in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula High Protein Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Toy Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Weight Management Chicken Adult Small Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Small Breed Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$56.79Chewy Price$53.95Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Calm & Balanced Chicken & Rice Calming Dog Dry Food, 5-lb bag$22.68Chewy Price$24.19List Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 7+ Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula High Protein Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.28Chewy Price$20.29List Price$17.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn...||Beef, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, High Fiber, Low Fat, With Grain||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
673 Customer Reviews
I am a 9lb pomchi who believes people food is best for me. My mom disagrees so we've tried 7-8 different kinds of dog food, blech! This one is pretty good and I have been eating it, which makes my mom really happy. The kibble is still a little too big tho, is there a small breed in this same formula? Thank you! #CHEWYROCKS
One Year Old Dog
I recently changed from Purina Pro Plan Puppy to Purina Pro Plan adult as our Corgi had her first birthday. It was one of the foods her vet recommended. Our previous Corgi was on Hill's Science Diet, but Anni (current Corgi) didn't seem to care for it so I switched to the Purina Pro Plan Shredded blend. She was a bit finicky when we brought her home at 8 weeks, but likes the Pro Plan quite well. She's very healthy and VERY active. I appreciate the convenience of ordering the food through Chewy and especially the quick delivery time. We used Chewy and their automatic delivery system with our previous Corgi and have signed up for that service with our Anni. It's a very easy process that you can adjust to your own personal neefs.
Chewy is the best company I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. It has all the pet products that you’ll ever need. The employees are very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. The ordering process is very simple, but effective. It is a pleasure doing business with chewy.
Great dog food for our mini schnauzer
This is the recommended dry dog food for our miniature schnauzer, now a year old. He started with the puppy food. Our vet recommended it and our dog eats it up. I also want to say how easy it is to work with Chewy. Ordering in a pinch and receiving orders quickly is a plus. I love the no shipping fee and the auto-ship option.
Best Food Ever for Small Breed
My Parti Yorkies skin issues and stomach issues cleared up in about 2 days!! He loves this food. It is partially shredded and kibble and he just loves it!
My dog and my moms dog love this. They're both really excited to eat now. I love that it's small and gas chewy bites. Jack and Sadie definitely approve.
No small bags of senior Pro Plan
Chewy has reduced selections of Purina Pro Plan. There are no Senior Pro Plan selections in small bags any longer. All Purina products are made in the USA and I want to make sure my pet doesn’t get foreign made dog food. I had to select a non-senior choice from Chewy.
got order in 2 days But I ordered the wrong food. It was supposed to be adult but got puppy. that was my fault. didn't check it out before ordering.
It was here within 2 days. My little guys love this new dog food. When I mixed it with their other food for the transition, I found the other food left on the floor by their dish. Their bowls are always empty and my one dog carries his dish over for a refill (honestly). Pleased doggy Momma
Used to love this food, recent change?
My dog loved this food so much to the point that we would use it as treats for training. However, the last batch I o ordered, the appearance is completely different and my usually very not picky and very food motivated dog refuses to touch it. We’ve never had an issue with our 3 yo dog eating kibble until now.