Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DRM Dermatologic Management Naturals Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated for the nutritional management of dogs with dermatitis with a high level of omega-3 fatty acids to help support healthy skin and coat.
- Alternate protein ingredients for dogs with allergies.
- Contains antioxidant Vitamins A and E to support a healthy immune system.
- Great taste to help ensure adequate nutrient intake.
- Includes a high level of Vitamin E to help reduce oxidative stress.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Salmon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$34.98Chewy Price$33.23Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Dry Dog Food, 30.8-lb bag$142.99Chewy Price$135.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$122.99Chewy Price$116.84Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Trout, Oat Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Dried Beet Pulp**, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn...||Brewers Rice, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Natural, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
This Product is amazing !!!! My chocolate lab has been struggling with reoccurring ear infections. Every month we would go to the vet, get Claro, and the next month we’d be back! We’ve been 8 times to the vet this past year and thousands of dollars. My dog also takes apoquel and was on sensitive skin and stomach dog food. We tried everything with no relief. I was hesitant to try the hydrolyzed protein diet, and I stumbled across this product. It has been 2 months and Henry’s ears are clean and no yeast! Our vet is very pleased. You will not regret buying this product. It saved our lab and our wallets !
What a difference
My mini schnauzer had such horrible skin, it was flaking off, itching constantly and losing hair. I had tried other top brand dog food, supplements, ointments, etc, and nothing helped. So when I was ordering on Chewy I happened to see this vet brand and after approval received first bag. WOW! What a difference it made - no more flaky skin, constant itching- stopped supplements and ointments, and his hair is growing and he’s much happier. I highly recommend this food for allergy riddled dogs.
my dog is doing better.
my dog has done better on this food. her skin has cleared up. she doesn't scratch at herself or bite herself anymore. I recommend this food for any dog with skin issues.
purina DRM is loved
Both pandemic pups have allergies and we r now done w constant ear infections and skin scratching - they like this food so much more than the hydrolyzed protein (no flavor) - happy pups happy me seeing them enjoy food again
My dog loves it. Transition to new food was easy, so far her skin looks a little better, but it has only been 2 weeks
Good USA made product
Lab suffers from allergies and hot spots. Put him on this food per vet to see if improves, was on ultimino which was too hard to find.
My vet recommended to switch my dog to the special diet to help with skin allergy. I choose Purina since we've been using Purina products before and I trust the company. My dog is on medications but looks like the diet provide the support he needs to prevent the relapse. So far so good
My VET asked me to get this for my puppy Ella, and I was quite skeptical for my picky pet. But boom, she loves it and has stopped itching incessantly. Im quite satisfied and will probably schedule this order every 3 months.
Not Worth It
Not only does this food keep my pup Unfulfilled, it does not touch his dermatitis and hot spots whatsoever. I’m paying $100 per month for this food, plus Apoquel allergy medicine for him. And if you know about Apoquel, it’s wonderful but also expensive. This food does not live up to its own hype. Don’t waste your time.
Skin is much better
This was ordered by my vet for my dogs allergies. So far he likes it and his skin is improving. Just wish it was a little cheaper in price.