Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting easy-to-digest low-fat wet food for dogs.
- Developed to help nourish a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features high-quality ingredients including prebiotic fiber and healthy antioxidants.
- Specially formulated to be low in fat for dogs who have trouble digesting fatty foods.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$100.56Chewy Price$95.53Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$187.96Chewy Price$178.56Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$101.98Chewy Price$96.88Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$101.98Chewy Price$96.88Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Meat By-products, Rice...||Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient For Processing, Barley...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Meat By-Products, Rice...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Dog is doing great with food but cans consistently dented
My vet recommended this food bc my dog had a liver issue. Cooking for him all the time is too much so I supplement with this food. My dog loves it and is doing well on it. What's driving me nuts is why are 80% of the cans always dented? Chewy was kind enough to replace the first batch and the second batch is better but still not all the cans are usable. Also there are some that are kind of borderline and I have to decide if I want to roll the dice. It's really frustrating.
My pups hate this
Unfortunately my babies will not eat this food. I will be donating it to a rescue in my area. It feels slimy. Maybe it is a texture thing!
Works great for our sensitive/borderline pancreatitis dog
One of my pitty mixes was having issues and getting sick from certain foods. She is not fully diagnosed with pancreatitis but borderline. She can't have much meat, other can food, peanut better etc. We use to fill their Kongs with peanut butter but since she can't have that any more, we now fill their Kongs with Low Fat wet food instead- works great! It has been soon a year and she is doing great. I recommend this product. Also the same kind but Purina Pro Plan Vet EN Low Fat DRY food seems to be a hit with her - she inhaled that food =)
Really Helped our Dog!
We adopted a chihuahua mix who was having stomach issues. Her vet prescribed this food and it made a difference overnight! We slowly re-introduced her dry kibble, but I still add a teaspoon of the wet food and her tummy appreciates it. She is only 9 lbs., and was losing weight. She immediately put the pound back on and another 1/2 ounce after adding this to her diet.
Caring for a diabetic chihuahua is tricky but, a blessing to have him with us. Correcting food was/is difficult. We rotate foods so he will eat which is a must so we can give him insulin. Most of the time, he likes this one and his stomach seems to do well now.
New low fat food
I was completely surprised when I found my dog loves this food! I was so afraid she would hate it, but no, she loves it!
Excellent product for dogs who need it
This food is literally a life-saver for my dog. She has a problem with her pancreas and can't digest normal foods. Even home-cooking wasn't working for her. She is feeling much better since starting on this food. It's not cheap, but you get your money's worth. It's solid food when you open the can, not soupy like a lot of canned foods that want to sell you half water. It even tastes good - judging from my dog's enthusiasm.
Excellent for my dogs needs. Helps with his problem & he likes it
Finally something he likes
Our lab has to be on a low fat diet. Have tried some wet food that is low fat but he didn’t like the taste. Tried this product and he loves it. He’s happy, momma’s happy.
On my most recent order of 11-19-21 many of the cans of the EN dog food and the Hill's Stew wet dog food were dented. I am feeding this to my dog but feel that you should be aware of this. Not sure how it happened. Thank you for the opportunity to report this. Betty Hewitt