Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting easy-to-digest low-fat wet food for dogs.
- Developed to help nourish a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features high-quality ingredients including prebiotic fiber and healthy antioxidants.
- Specially formulated to be low in fat for dogs who have trouble digesting fatty foods.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$93.98Chewy Price$89.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$235.96Chewy Price$224.16Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Meat By-products, Rice...||Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient For Processing, Barley...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Meat By-Products, Rice...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
I opened a can of EN this morning and found a "form" of dog food unlike what I've used for years. Ordinarily, I find a "loaf" of dog food; today I found "thin-sliced" nuggets and gravy. The can came from a 12-can carton from which I've already taken cans of "loaf". The labels on previous cans and the can I opened this morning are identical. I called "Chewy" and learned that only the "loaf" form of this food is made by Purina. I'm concerned the can I opened may be mis-labled. At this point, I have no way of knowing which unopened cans are "loaf" or "thin-sliced"; consequently, returning the cans I have would not solve the problem. I left a message on a recorded line with Purina and and emailed them as well--asking if the formula for both forms of food is the same. Haven't received a response yet. My aged dog has Cushings Disease and needs to eat the proper food for her condition. My review is in no way a criticism of the product. I'm writing to alert Purina and Chewy and any person who uses this food about my concern. Hoping to get an answer soon!
Expensive, but it has worked well.
We use both the canned and the dry version of this product to manage our dogs pancreatitis. My primary issues is the changed the canned food from ground to chunks with letting consumers know. Well, at least Chewy did not. To Chewy: when you have a customer on Auto Ship and you material change the attributes of the product, you should notify them.
Pro Plan has been my food of choice for my little guy all his life so when he started having gastro issues, he's 13 1/2 years old, this one was my choice. Introduced slowly and by day 2 of just this food he was bloated and very uncomfortable. I even cut back the amount they recommended and he was still groaning after eating. They put brown rice in this and it has a solid texture. I have switched him to a different brand that costs a lot more but the ingredients are do much better. My vet supports the new brand 100%. I'm sure Pro Plan is fine for some dogs but not my little guy. I donated it to my vet to help others who can use it.
Beware! Received spoiled food.
I got a case of gross contaminated food in Rusted cans, chewy offered to replace the cans but it seems Purina has major quality control problems
Good Low Fat dog food
My male Boston Terrier hias a problem with Colitis and Pancreatitis. When I needed to switch him to low fat dog food, he immediately accepted this food. That was amazing because he can be pretty picky about food.
My vet put the world's pickiest Sheltie on this food, and she actually eats it and is putting on weight. Also has a lot more pep, life, and energy.
So far so good
So far Sophie seems to love the food. She usually will eat anything but we had a slow start since she was sick. Now she gobbles it up
Why is this "natural" brand food's 2nd ingredient a meat by-product? When moving from the regular to the low fat versions of this brand, they totally jumped the shark. The fat content only went down 1%, but apparently they felt the need to compensate that by mirroring ingredients of common drug store kibble. SMH
Just what the doctor ordered. Our little Cavalier had an acute digestive issue, although eating a quality diet. The EN low-fat appears to be the cure and he loves it.
She likes it.
Haven't been on this diet very long. Will know more after a longer period of time.