Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting wet dog food for digestive health.
- Does not contain any corn, wheat, artificial colors or flavors.
- Developed using high-quality protein, antioxidants and coconut oil.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features a natural highly-digestible recipe to support optimal nutrient absorption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$93.98Chewy Price$89.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Fiber Balance Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$86.16Chewy Price$81.85Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Stress Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 14.33-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$83.76Chewy Price$79.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Water, Meat By-products, Rice...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver...||Water, Meat By-Products, Chicken...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||High-Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care...||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Vet Diet Food
Helps my pup stay healthy after major surgery which removed half her liver. Plus, she likes it! Delivery was quick. I don't need fifty characters to make this review.
Oh No, Not Again
I had been using a mother prescription brand for almost 7 years. Not only did the formulation change without notice, but also I was weary of returning dented cans. After discussion with my veterinarian, I changed to Putin’s Pro Plan. I opened the package today and found 4 DENTED CANS! As of yet, I have not even fed this diet to my dog; however, if she likes it I do not not know if I will continue to purchase from Chewy. Chewy’s Customer Service is wonderful but constantly returning cans is inconvenient!
It's unfair for me to review this because Arabella would not eat it ~ but then she doesn't like many foods at all. She never ate even a half of one can, so - the rest of the case will hopefully still be good by the time she's willing to try it.
Always Read The Ingredients
I chose this because there were no unnecessary ingredients, such as isolated soy protein, wheat gluten, yellow #5, Blue #7 and red #4. I'm looking for "clean" products. The added vitamins and minerals are probably OK. Long story short: this is the ONLY food which my miniature poodles will gladly eat. And he's doing very well on it. So I think that Purina has a winner with this particular version of EN. As always, I give "Chewy" high grades for a good website and FAST delivery. They have been a pleasure to deal with. So, to Chewy: stay organized, keep your standards HIGH and I'll keep coming back, as will others.
Natural smoke flavor is not a healthy ingredient
Maybe it is the artificial smoke flavor that made this food smell so bad. I don't understand how you can mix chicken, liver, barley, rice and sweet potatoes and have it smell the way this food does. I don't blame my dog from walking away from it. She wouldn't eat one bite so I have no idea if it's good for digestive health. Yuck. Thanks Chewy for refunding my money on this one !
VERY, VERY, VERY difficult and tedious process, requiring a great deal of time. One phone employee was very argumentative.
Great food for liver and pancreas diseased dogs
This is great for The Wolfman since he has a very small liver and has had pancreatitis more than once. He seems to like it.
Happy Dog Now!
The vet prescribed this food when me service dog was having issues in his "Gut" and wasn't eating very well. He jumps for joy when it's time to eat now and knock on wood, no "Gut" issues to reprt as of now!
Yorkie loves this food
I have a 14 year old yorkie who has been eating Purina EN Gastroenteric Naturals dry dog food for 10 years and loves it. Recently she had an upset of her GI tract due to taking an oral flea med that flared her colitis symptoms. She lost weight so we wanted to give her the wet food equivalent hoping she could eat more. I ordered this hoping it would agree with her as her stomach is very sensitive. The food came today and my yorkie loves it. I am pleased with the ingredients in this formula. .She is constantly wanting to go back to the kitchen to see if I will feed her a little more. Very pleased with this product. Thank you Chewy for getting this food to me in 3 days.
Dog food seems to be working for our dog's digestion system. Very satisfied with the product.