Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Fiber Balance Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting dry dog food for gastrointestinal health.
- Features healthy antioxidants, prebiotics and complex carbohydrates.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed to contain an optimal level of high-quality soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Specially formulated to be easy to digest and help support GI health in dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Select Blend Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Chicken Flavor Dry Senior Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets JM Joint Mobility Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DH Dental Health Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hepatic Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Corn, Dried Beet Pulp**, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn...||Brewers Rice, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Coconut Oil...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved With Tbhq...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Vegetarian, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
187 Customer Reviews
My dog wouldn't eat this
I wish I could write this about the quality of the food and how it affected my dog and helped with her digestive issues but I can't because she would not eat it. My vet recommended it to me So I ordered it & paid all that money for it & she would not eat it. This might be high quality dog food I don't know. So all I can really say is if you have a picky eater before paying all that money for big bag of it I would check to see if your vet maybe has a sample of it for you so you can make sure your dog will eat it.
Fixed my dog’s stomach issues!
This food is amazing. Our shepherd pup had giardia that would just not clear up for months. Finally my vet put him on a pro biotic and this food and his diarrhea cleared within 24 hours. He’s doing great on this food and I think the high fiber really helped him.
Our beloved chocolate Labrador Retriever, Mocha Bear became diabetic and blind a little over 2 years ago. We had tried 2 other expensive brands to help regulate her diabetes and stomach issues. Mocha Bear’s numbers were constantly up and down. Her belly was always upset. We have always fed our dogs ProPlan in different varieties as their needs changed and had success. Mocha Bear has been eating this variety for 2 weeks now and her numbers are consistently great and no belly upset. Mocha Bear turned 10 in January and is acting like her crazy Labrador self again. Thank You ProPlan!!!
We did it!
My dog suffered chronic diarrhea every day for our entire lives together (got her at 11 weeks old August of 2020)...until NOW! Until two months ago, going outside to go the bathroom was stressful for me and didn't seem fun for her. She basically ruined 2 yards a day. We tried EVERYTHING. We went through every recommended food and she would basically adapt to the food in about a week, normal, so I had hope. Then between days 20-30 on the new food all of the sudden her body totally rejected it and she would have terrible diarrhea (TERRIBLE) until the next food option. Same thing every food and always between days 20-30. Even a HP food didn't help. This food has finally done it. We have been on it for two months and every stool is amazing. I am SO happy.
Wow I had no idea
My vet recommended a high fiber diet for my diabetic beagle. This food was super expensive but decided it was worth a try. Coupled with a higher dosage of insulin, the food allowed her glucose to go from over 600 down to under 300 on a regular basis. Even with insulin, it was consistently high before.
We switched from a ROYAL CANIN fiber food that is becoming harder to get with the current shipping issues this was recommended and so far so good we feed her smaller portions 3/4 times a day and she’s doing well no vomiting and consistent solid stools It’s more economical also like the larger bag for the $$
MUST TASTE GOOD!!
My 7 year old dog was diagnosed with diabetes and his vet prescribed this food. He loves it. His appetite has not suffered a bit. His brother dog get jealous because he can't have it too!!
My rescue dog had constant diarrhea or soft stools that we could not fix with any amount of probiotics or medicine. My vet recommended this and it worked within 2 days. I definitely recommend. Purina did a great job with this formula.
My English Bulldog loves this food! He was picky before but when it comes to this food, he eats everything! His poops also became solid and healthy. No allergies whatsoever. It is pricey but I think it is worth it for the ingredients and made in the USA
Resolved constipation. No longer need to add Miralax to her food.