Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Lite Snackers Crunchy Dog Treats, 24-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting low-calorie treats for dogs.
- Packaged in a stay-fresh pouch for your pal.
- Designed for dogs on a weight loss or weight maintenance program.
- Formulated to be high in fiber and promote clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Feature a crunchy texture and tasty chicken flavor that’s low in calories and fat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Crunchy Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Digestive Health Bites Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Soft Baked Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Gentle Snackers Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Dental Chewz Dental Chew Dog Treats, 5-oz box$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil...||Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, High Fiber, Low Fat||Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, High Fiber|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
310 Customer Reviews
Great snack !
My dog's normal snack food is back ordered everywhere. We tried this and it agrees with her system. Chewy is an amazing company and any order I have put in, the delivery is super quick. I will always use them !
My boys love it
These are great little treats! Price is reasonable. Ordered these are other Snackers were out of stock. My boys love them!
A great company
My order was very quick and perfect, as usual. On the one occasion there was a problem they shipped a new item immediately and without question. I highly recommend them.
Not for old girls
Ordered this for my 11 y.o. overweight girl. Bones are so hard she can't chew them. Tried breaking them up but still no luck. Donating them.
Treats and dog and cat food
In my own opinion Chewy is the best company out there. They treat all their customers great. I recommend them to everyone.
These are simply outstanding! Not only are they a part of the trusted family of Purina PROPLAN products, that I started my dog on when she was a baby, but they are also found in the best vet offices around town, so you know they come with a bonus recommendation! They are light and tasty (so my pup says!) and I don't worry about extra calories or fillers from most snacks. These are now her favorite fun bites!
Great for weight management
They say my 13 year old pittie Frankie is fat chic but I just think her head is too small :) She actually does have a small head, tiny ears & a very thin neck but a huge chest. She's just out of balance (in more ways than one). She was starting to put on weight & I know it was from all the treats she was getting, so I switched her to these treats & she actually went from 80 lbs down to 73lbs in a few months. She still gets a lot of treats, but when I adopted her at 9 years old it was the only way I could train her & get her to be comfortable & feel safe with me. Its continued til this day.
Keep the weight down
Our vet suggested these to help control her weight. Does not turn them down.
A favorite treat
As part of our Lab’s weight loss efforts, we switched those giant milkbone treats for these Lite Snackers. They are also bone shaped and considerably smaller, so she sometimes gets 2! Zoë loves them and they have helped her lose 8# and keep them off for over one year. They are definitely “Zoë- approved”
Treats are too hard. My dog is old and teeth are not good. So I haven't been using them.