Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a strain of probiotic known as BL999 to help your canine companion stay calm.
- A great option for pups who exhibit anxious behaviors like excessive barking, pacing, jumping and spinning.
- Helps dogs cope with external stressors.
- Helps canine companions maintain positive cardiac activity when stressed.
- Can help promote positive emotions and a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- dealVetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$40.48List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 45 tablets$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- dealVetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealVetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$39.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- dealPetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- dealNaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$151.10Chewy Price$185.94List Price$143.54Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Calming + Cognition Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per sachet (1g): Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU., Inactive Ingredients: Liver flavor, Maltodextrin. A-2519...||Active Ingredients: Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora), Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis)...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Inositol, Chamomile...||Dried Hydrolysed Casein, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
340 Customer Reviews
Six month review- This works!
I love this stuff! You do have to give it the full 6 weeks to start to notice changes. I have 2 dogs who I adopted from high stress situations. They both have social anxiety and one of my dogs is afraid of any loud sounds and he shakes in thunderstorms- it’s dreadful. My doctor wanted me to try this before trying anything that was prescription for their anxiety. I had to give it a full 6 six weeks to see results and have continued to see improvements for the past 6 months. This is a natural and wholistic way to treat anxiety while also helping with digestion and skin allergies. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who has a dog with anxiety. You will be surprised how much healthier your dogs will feel once their anxiety is relieved.
We have just started this for a little over a week. Directions say that it can take up to six weeks until benefits begin to manifest themselves. We do think there is a slight difference in our dog as he seems not so over exuberant! Early days yet but we hope that this will help him calm down and maybe not get so excited over the world around him.
Works Ike a charm
My girl was so anxious when I would leave she was ripping the fur out of her tail and back of her legs! I'd tried a couple different options and they weren't doing the job, gave this a try and withing a couple weeks I noticed she was starting to let her fur regrow!
Relief for my anxious girl
I have a rescue who is terrified of the world. We’ve worked with a behaviorist and she’s much better, but she still has periods of high anxiety and she has trouble self soothing. This product helps.
Calming care liver flavored pro plan
My vet wanted me to get this for my toy poodle as she has been stressed from consturction work due to a leak that caused water damaged in our house.. I bought this product and have tried several times to get her to eat it, I sprinkled it on her food, no way would she touch it, I mixed it hamburger, I tried chicken also. even her favriote treats. I am very sad about her not eating this, I was hoping this would help her. It was pretty spendy .
I rescued a very anxious dog and even with 30 mg of Prozac daily, he continued to suffer from excessive anxiety. I noticed a difference (for the better when I started using this product with him. When I ran out of the product, there was a noticeable increase in his anxious behaviors. I am convinced it helps and don't want to ever be without it again!
Didn't notice a difference
I waited on reviewing this item until I had finished a box on my dogs but honestly, I didn't see any difference in their anxious behaviors using this product.
Great for dogs stressed over thunder and storms
This product works for my little female Airedale mix. She would always shake and cower during storms. Now when I know it is going to storm she gets some of this mixed in with her food. It’s storming in Arkansas right now and it’s night time. Normally she would be stressed out and shaking and pouncing on my chest waking me up. She is sound asleep in her bed. I’ll definitely use this on the Fourth of July because firecrackers stress her out too. Great product!
Did nothing to calm my dog down
I had high hopes for this product. I have an english shepherd who can become nervous in new situations. Unfortunately this product did nothing to calm his nerves. I gave it 2 start because he was willing to eat the powder when added to his food.
Exactly six weeks
I came home from work to find my dog was acting strange, he was not jumping all over the boys, he was still excited to see me, but went to grab a toy instead of my bags. I asked my husband if he noticed anything different that day and oddly enough he said the boys noticed first that our pup was not incessantly begging for attention. Today was exactly six weeks to the day. I had not realized how affected by his anxiety he really was. He never wanted to eat his kibble, he ate mostly the treats I gave him to motivate him on our walks or in the multitude of working toys we used to buy a moment of peace. He is extremely energetic and reactive. He is still energetic and reactive and he still will not let me near his nails with a clipper but I convinced him a nail file is not nearly as bad. And now he eats his kibble without any special something added to it! I tried sprinkling this product on his kibble as suggested but he will not eat it that way. I give this to him mixed with yogurt. I have yet to return to the vet to see if he will let them examine him and he still needs training but this product made a noticeable difference!