Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Hydra Care Liver Flavored Liquid Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps increase your feline friend’s total liquid intake.
- Promotes healthy hydration.
- May decrease urine specific gravity.
- Easy to give to your kitty.
- Developed by Purina researchers, veterinarians and nutritionists.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- AminAvast Kidney Support Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.00Chewy Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 30 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Chicken Flavored Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 80 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 30 count$8.96Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.51Autoship Price
- DealWhole Life Nature's Remedy Digestive Health Whole Food Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 168 count$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle$18.89Chewy Price$26.99List Price$17.95Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count, bundle of 2$23.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 3 count$56.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.86Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycine, Whey Protein Isolate...||Chanca Piedra, Azucar Huayo, Berenjena...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, D-Mannose, Omega 3 Fish Oil...||Uva Ursi, Turkey Flavoring.||Cat's Claw, Nettle, Turkey Flavoring.|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Unflavored||Turkey||Turkey|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Immune Support, Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||First Aid, Immune Support, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Urinary Tract Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Recovery...|
|Special Diet||Indoor||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
345 Customer Reviews
Great for kidney problems
My 10-year-old cat started looking haggard and wasn't moving around as much. I took him to the vet and, after running blood work, they said his kidneys weren't working well, which unfortunately is very common in older cats and a big reason so many have urinary problems and end up dying, from kidney failure. Other symptoms can include crying when going to the bathroom or not using the litter box, but he wasn't that bad yet. The vet recommended Hydra Care, k/d wet food, and trying to up his water intake. Luckily, Stallone loves his Hydra Care! I give him half a pouch in the morning and half at night. I notice the other two cats like the taste, too. I also bought a water fountain, and all cats seem to be drinking more. Stallone's kidney function tests are now normal, and I attribute a lot of it to Hydra Care since he is more likely to drink this than eat the k/d wet.
Perfect to hide liquid medications in!
In addition to the hydration benefits, I actually purchased for a different purchase. My cat is impossible to give a liquid medication to. Thought I would try to use this and mix in the antibiotic. I used the full pouch (not very much really) and she lapped it up in one sitting. She absolutely loves this stuff! And it worked perfectly for sneaking in the medication so I thought I would share this use.
kitty cat juice pouches
Our vet suggested this for our dehydrated kitten when he was diagnosed with FIP. At first he was slow to try it but he quickly began drinking a pouch a day and began drinking more water again. We’ve nicknamed these his Kitty Cat Juice Pouches and he comes running when he hears it being shaken up. It has helped immensely over the past month and our kitten loves it!
CAT HYDRA CARE SUPPLEMENT
I purchased the Purina ProPlan Vet Supplement/Hydra Care for my cat who has on-going care for cat urinary condition. She needs hydration liquid supplement added to her system to combat dehydration related to her condition. Unfortunately she refused the liquid supplement (including my other two cats). This review is for the Purina product only.
Amazing for CKD
My eldest cat was recently diagnosed with CKD, and my vet recommended adding this to his food to encourage more fluid intake. I was skeptical by the flavor as my cat has never had any liver flavor food before, but he really enjoyed it! I pair this with the Hill's K/D prescription food and Tiki Cat Stix as a topper, and he goes to eat it immediately!
cat will not touch it
Very disappointed. I was under the impression this was a liquid you added to food or water, but the product is a thick soupy goop my cat will not eat. Apparently the product is not effective unless taken in really large quantities either. Wish I could return this.
Boo Loves This
My elderly cat will knock you over to get to this. In fact, he likes it so much that I have to give it to him in 2 parts. Otherwise, he will consume it too quickly and then he will throw up. Highly recommended especially if you have a cat that needs encouragement to eat. Pour it over wet food and it will enhance the aroma!
Hydra Care has solved a long-standing problem!
My cat was chronically constipated and now she'd not. I dissolve Mirapex and Cobaloquin in a tiny bit of water, add the Hydra Care and she loves it. It's the Hydra Care she loves so the added benefit is it makes other 'meds' easier to deal with. She's now well-hydrated and more comfortable. Nothing worked before the Hydra Care.
The Best !
My old cat of 16 yrs. has had many problems with constipation. She needed to have surgery to remove a stool blockage and hydration. Now she takes 1/4" of laxative and I give her a daily pouch of Hydra. She finishes it in seconds. She has been much better.
Keeps My Cat Hydrated and "Feline" Good!
My cat loves this! Really keeps her well hydrated and feeling good. She loves the taste. Pro-tip: My cat started to grow tired of it after a few weeks, so I cut back to 1/2 a pouch every day and she laps it up faster. I sometimes skip a day and it helps her "yearn" for it more after not having gone without it for a bit.