Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting probiotic supplement powder for cats.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Contains live microorganisms to help support feline digestive health.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in cats suffering from diarrhea.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Hydra Care Liver Flavored Liquid Supplement for Cats, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Whole Life Nature's Remedy Digestive Health Whole Food Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$14.38Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.66Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- AminAvast Kidney Support Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.00Chewy Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Chicken Flavored Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 80 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI WARRIOR MAX MEAL TOPPER* Chronic Urinary Tract Infection & Inflammation Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics LIFE'S AN ITCH!* Respiratory, Allergy & Skin Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Liver Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Brewers Dried Yeast(grain & soy free), Chicory root fiber (inulin) , Flaxseed Meal (Defatted)...||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, --||Cheese||Unflavored|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet||Grain-Free||Natural, Non-GMO||Flax-Free, Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1629 Customer Reviews
It really helped my cat from vomiting all the time
My cat, Kingsley, has chronic pancreatitis. Therefore he has a hard time digesting his food & will spew human size vomits when he is having a flare up. His vet recommended this to me to give him once a day in the morning in conjunction with special Rx food & a raised/tilted food bowl. My god! Has this been a game changer. His flare ups are not nearly as bad & the large amount of vomits have become few & far between. If your cat has digestive issues AND your vet recommends this, I suggest you listen!
Works Pretty Well, But Dang Does My Cat Love the Taste
My small roommate here has colitis and FIV, so he used to have some pretty bad tummy troubles. We tried other probiotics and they just weren't doing the trick, so we were recommended this product by Chewy, our vet, and a friend of ours. After we'd been speonkling it on his food for about a week, we started noticing significant improvements! He still has flare-ups every now and again, especially if he gets stressed out, but all in all I'm pretty pleased with the Fortiflora (I just wish it wasn't so pricey). I'd say the biggest bonus is that he REALLY likes how it tastes. These pictures here are of him trying to chew his way through the box to get to the powder inside LOL
Excellent Appetite Stimulant for Cats
We began using Fortiflora when one of our former cats had lymphoma, and was experience chronic loose stools and loss of appetite. Our vet prescribed Fortiflora which ignited her enthusiam in eating again. It also normalized her chronic loose stools. She passed last year, but another of our elderly cats is now enjoying it and living well in spite of kidney disease. I recommend this product to my pet-loving friends whose pets are experiencing chronic diarreah or appetite suppression; of course suggesting they first discuss it with their veterinarians.
They love it!
My cats AND dog love this. I really didn't think any of them would eat their food with this in it, but just the opposite. They all dig in, even the picky ones. I have multiple cats, and it seemed like there was always one of them throwing something up, but the probiotics have definitely made a difference. I gave it 4 stars only because it's pricey. The food itself is expensive enough these days. So I can't give it to all the cats and dog every day, but I try for once a week.
Life saver for my elder feline
I have been using this product mixed in chicken baby food for my 13 year old cat who was having digestive issues. He was vomiting several times a week before we tried this. I now give him this twice a week and the vomiting has stopped. He is doing so much better and I am very grateful for this wonderful product. Thank you!
My cat's appetite has increased and she is feeling better!
My cat started to have decreased appetite a few months ago. It started off very slow and gradual. Eventually, I took her to the vet and they found she was borderline CKD so she is on watch. X-rays and ultrasounds were unremarkable for the most part and the vet could not find anything that might be making her have a decreased appetite. She was also having allergies, which we are figuring out (it seems to be the laundry detergent)! One of the Licensed Vet Techs here in Connect with a Vet suggested probiotics and Omega-3 to help with her allergies. The one she suggested had chicken so I kept searching for no chicken probiotics. I found this. I sprinkled about 1/3 of the packet in her wet food and all of a sudden, her appetite CAME BACK! I am talking serious increase in appetite. Before she barely could finish 1/8 cup of dry food or 1 tbsp of wet food. Now, she is eating 1/4 cup dry food and about 2 tbsps of wet food and one packet of hydracare with so much ease. She is going to the food bowl herself. I am AMAZED. I am beginning to think she was having digestive issues and the strain in this product help replenish that. All I know is she is acting so much more chipper and eating better! Thank you, Purina! This saved my cat's life and my sanity!
Amazing and cats love it
I have never seen anything like it. Cats love it and it really does increase their appetite and make them look healthier. We have an older cat with severe digestive issues. It played a big part in saving her life. I HIGHLY recommend it.
We have two cats (of 4 geriatric) that were having bowel issues. Their stools didn't smell normal but instead, a strong, cheesy smell. Now, both are having BM's that smell normal. I don't expect to need this product indefinitely, but periodically to restore the right gut flora.
2 feral kittens with constant diarrhea. Tried several different methods to control, wormed, diet, pumpkin, etc to no avail. Used this and solved the problem. Started using on a few other cats with digestive issues and very effective.
Helped our cat
Our cat, Trixie, was having some bowel issues. The vet prescribed FortiFlora to see if the probiotics would help resolve it. They worked and so now we give to her everyday. It is easy to incorporate into her diet.