Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting probiotic supplement powder for dogs.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in dogs suffering from diarrhea.
- Contains live microorganisms and antioxidants to help support digestive health and reduce gas.
Looking for the tablet form? [Shop FortiFlora Chewable Dog Supplement] (https://www.chewy.com/purina-pro-plan-veterinary-diets/dp/243342).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 tablets$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 80 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30mL Medium & Large Dog$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$46.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.26Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet||—||Grain-Free||Non-GMO||—|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
62 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2335 Customer Reviews
Great product for dogs and cats with digestive issues
I started using FortiFlora years ago when I was fostering kittens for a local humane society. Back then it was by prescription only and my vet provided it. The foster cats and kittens loved it. Now I have a Miniature Pinscher and a Yorkie mix who both have sensitive stomachs and occasionally end up with digestive issues and so I always keep a box on hand. It's very easy to use. It comes in individual packets and you just sprinkle the contents of one packet on their food and mix it in. Even picky eaters will love this added to their food. It really does the trick. It's a probiotic and it works great.
My vet actually recommended this to use for my dog after she had major surgeries from a dog attack and was on a lot of medication that threw her bowels into whack. My little one is doing great now after the surgeries, but sometimes she still gets an upset tummy and either doesn’t want to eat one of her meals or she gets a lot of gas. So periodically I will put her on a couple weeks of these probiotics and it seems to even her out and return her to her peppy hungry self
Stopped dog from passing bad smelling gas and improved quality of poop.
My Irish Setter was having a problem with having poop like Dairy Queen ice cream, and she would pass gas that made us want to leave the room even though she was being fed a good quality (not cheap) mix of wet and dry grain free food. Our veterinarian recommended this product to us, and after only a few days on FortiFlora, she is either no longer passing gas, or at least if she does, we are not aware of it and there is no horrific odor. Her stools are now real stools the way they are supposed to look. This had gone on for months and intermittently for years prior to our giving her FortiFlora and has not recurred for two months after starting to give her FortiFlora. We are very pleased with this product.
Senior Pet with Sensitive Stomach
Our dog is now 13 and has a very sensitive stomach. Most food would not agree with him. After trying many different options, our vet recommended using the disgestive supplement. It has changed his food habits and no more sensitive stomach. It has changed how he feels.
Two dogs. One puppy, one older who have done well on this. The older dog has had tummy trouble for a while. She is doing so good now and keeping that puppy in line. Both are energetic with healthy bowel movements. Other products just don't seem to cut it.
Purina Pro Plan FotriFlora
Our dog got Lyme Disease last fall and his vet recommended this to keep his gut healthy while he was taking the antibiotics. I decided to try it along with a different allergy chew this allergy season and have noticed a huge difference in the big guy. We can now touch him without sending him into a scratching fit.
This stuff is amazing!
Our boy was having constant GI probs and loose stools. An acquaintance, whose father was a vet, recommended this product. The 1st time I purchased it was at a brick & mortar store. Another customer was purchasing this product at the time and couldn't say enough good things about it, so I decided to give it a try. This stuff worked w/in just a few days and we have been using it ever since. Tried to cut-back to every other day, but the problems returned, so it's every day for my boy! And he loves it!
I have a Doberman and he has stomach issues to where he has bad gas and diarrhea. Every few months my poor boy has bad diarrhea. Took him to vet several times with expensive bills and expensive medication and that would clear it up for a little bit then his diarrhea would come back and then it would be another trip to the vet. I heard good things about this Product and decided to give it a try. Within a couple days his diarrhea was gone. I keep this stuff on hand for when he has a stomach issue. I swear by this stuff. It helps so much, I'm not going to say it will work for every case but if you struggle with diarrhea and bad gas with your dog this is worth a try. Worth every penny for me and my Handsome boy.
My 14 year old cocker spaniel has had diarrhea for 6 plus months and noth the vet suggested worked. Did some research on my own. My old girl has solid bowel movements again. So very happy!
Parvo Puppy Sensitive Tummy
Hi All, My heeler, Socorro, had Parvo as a puppy. She has done really well recovering but has a sensitive tummy. Since I live in the desert there are occasions when she eats "on the economy". Her tummy doesn't like it and this helps greatly.