Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting probiotic supplement powder for dogs.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in dogs suffering from diarrhea.
- Contains live microorganisms and antioxidants to help support digestive health and reduce gas.
Looking for the tablet form? [Shop FortiFlora Chewable Dog Supplement] (https://www.chewy.com/purina-pro-plan-veterinary-diets/dp/243342).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 tablets$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 160 count$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30mL Medium & Large Dog$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||N/A||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Licorice Root, Slippery Elm Inner Bark...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
61 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2312 Customer Reviews
Stopped dog from passing bad smelling gas and improved quality of poop.
My Irish Setter was having a problem with having poop like Dairy Queen ice cream, and she would pass gas that made us want to leave the room even though she was being fed a good quality (not cheap) mix of wet and dry grain free food. Our veterinarian recommended this product to us, and after only a few days on FortiFlora, she is either no longer passing gas, or at least if she does, we are not aware of it and there is no horrific odor. Her stools are now real stools the way they are supposed to look. This had gone on for months and intermittently for years prior to our giving her FortiFlora and has not recurred for two months after starting to give her FortiFlora. We are very pleased with this product.
This stuff is amazing!
Our boy was having constant GI probs and loose stools. An acquaintance, whose father was a vet, recommended this product. The 1st time I purchased it was at a brick & mortar store. Another customer was purchasing this product at the time and couldn't say enough good things about it, so I decided to give it a try. This stuff worked w/in just a few days and we have been using it ever since. Tried to cut-back to every other day, but the problems returned, so it's every day for my boy! And he loves it!
Worth Every Penny!!!
This probiotic has done wonders for my 7 yr old bulldog. He struggles with severe allergies that lead to paw licking, yeast infections, upset tummy, grass eating, diarrhea, you name it etc. We have tried a lot of products and have not gotten anywhere near the results of using this one. His poos are now consistently solid, way less licking of the paws and no more going to town on the grass. I think he even has more of a pep in his step! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a probiotic. It is absolutely worth the cost! Your pup will thank you!
It helps bind the galaxy together (so to speak)
I've got two dogs. One has a cast iron stomach, the other not so much. He does well on his diet but sometimes while on walks he might eat something that doesn't agree with him. His stools get funky even on his regular diet (which includes probiotics). This product does the trick. I'll put him on it for 7-10 days and it helps clear up whatever is in his system.
BEST PROBIOTIC EVER
We got a frenchie puppy and he came home with giardia back in October. He had the absolute worst diarrhea for probably 2 months after getting rid of it. Frenchies are known to have bad digestive problems and this stuff saved us.. it took a week or two of everyday use but eventually it worked wonders. I told my vet that we use this probiotic and she says it’s one of the best ones. A little expensive for everyday use, but SO WORTH IT!! We used it everyday for a month or two and now he gets it about every 3-4 days or so.
First, Chewy is my saving grace. Not only do they make it easy to order and receive my items.so quickly but the customer service is beyond amazing. You guys are the best. Also about the Fortiflora, we were told.from the Vet that Presley had dietary allergies, not environmental so I read that a probiotic will help. After month of using this I noticed a huge difference. She does not lick and bite her paws as much. Every day gets better. I highly recommend this product
Helps his guts
We used this for my 95-pounder after finishing a round of prescription probiotic. A friend with experience recommended. My mutt's diarrhea issues had not completely resolved after the prescription. He tolerated the FortiFlora very well, mixed into his food. It has significantly helped regulate his poop.
Definitely recommend. Always have on hand.
We always have this magic powder aka FortiFlora on hand for when the dogs are experiencing upset stomach, loose stools or worse. Depending on the situation often we will add white rice to the food along with the FortiFlora. It really helps and all of the dogs love the taste. Would, and have, recommend(ed) FortiFlora. *We also keep the feline version on hand.
Tiny item sent within HUGE box!
Product is fine. The low rating is due to the packaging. This item probably measures 2" x 3" x 4". The box that Chewy packed it in was big enough to put probably 50 of these little boxes. It was stuffed with tons of wadded paper (this wasn't a fragile item). When I unpacked this box it filled my recycling bin! If they did this for me, they're doing this for every item they ship! This is unacceptable to me!
Just What the Dr. Ordered
This was recommended by our Vet. to help with an irritated GI condition with an older dog. We have started Her on the FortiFlora, sprinkling a packet on the morning meal and it seems to be working. Thank you for the prompt delivery and great service.