Purpose Carnivore Rabbit Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Cat Food, 9-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with cage-free rabbit that’s farm-raised in the USA.
- Contains 99% rabbit and 1% vitamins and minerals.
- 100% free from legumes and fillers like corn, grain, wheat soy and potato.
- Made without artificial preservatives, flavors or sugar.
- Formulated to mimic the diet of your kitty’s ancestors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$38.21Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Purpose Carnivore Turkey Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Cat Food, 9-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Duck Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$39.75Chewy Price$48.74List Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Brushtail Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$34.50Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Feline Natural Booster Lamb Green Tripe Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper, 2-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Salmon Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Primal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5.5-oz$19.98Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit, Herring Oil, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar...||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...||Duck, Duck Gizzard, Duck Heart...||Ground Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Rabbit (with ground bone), Rabbit Livers, Organic Kale...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Organic||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||High Protein||High Protein||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
This is cat food?
I bought this for my six cats. When I set it out for them, they all refused to eat any of it. The pieces are a little large and my cats are, well, cats so I gave it to my daughter for her cat. Same reaction from her cat. At $30+ for a 9 ounce bag, this was pretty expensive but to have 7 cats refuse to eat it says something.
How is a cat supposed to eat this ?
I have a cat who loves rabbit. There are not a lot of options in wet food w rabbit and I like to provide variety. I decided to try this food out as the ingredients seem pretty good. My cat was extremely excited while I was opening the bag, he seemed to really like the smell. I offered a few pieces and he excitedly attempted to try it out. Several attempts later he just gave up. He couldn't seem to bite threw it at all. I tried it out on my other cat with the same outcome. I tried soaking it.still no luck. So I tried crushing it in a plastic bag with a hammer to make a food topper and all I made was a mess (the plastic bag ripped). The food pieces are rather large (long) for cat food and sooo tough. Very disappointed. My cats can't eat this at all, just kept spittingit out.. I for sure would not recommend this food sadly.
High quality, but my picky cat won't eat it
I picked up this food since Stella & Chewy's rabbit morsels were out of stock. Seems like great quality food, but my picky cat doesn't like it. He was excited about it at first, but refuses to eat it now even if he's starving. I'm a little skeptical about apple cider vinegar as the third ingredient. Maybe it's a little overwhelming?
Cat's don't like it
My 12 and 3 year-old cats won't eat it on it's own. They will smell it like they want to eat it but they won't eat it they are not wild about it. It's a very costly cat food and I am disappointed how it doesn't seem to be appetizing to them. The pieces are huge and tough. My 12 has no teeth I had to soak it in water and still won't soften up.. and is smells.. he really wouldn't eat it. I am very sad about this product. : (
I’ve been using Stella and chewys freeze dried food, and wanted to keep my cats enticed. So tried this new type for them. They love the taste, I use a fork pointing down, while holding pellet, to break the pellet. They are a bit harder, than the others I had been using. Then I pour a broth packet over them. My kitties love this new Rabbit taste.
This food is awesome
My cat loves this food she allergic to practically everything and with this food she hasn’t been having any problems at all , The only thing I would complain about is there are no other sizes and it’s kind of pricey
Excellent Novel Protein
As one of my cats was recently diagnosed with pancreatitis, my vet advised I restrict their diet to novel proteins - that is, no chicken, turkey, beef, tuna, ingredients found in most commercial foods. Rabbit, venison, duck, etc OK. This is one of novel proteins I've tried, and the cats seem to enjoy it thus far. The only drawback is that the pellets are very hard, so not practical to break apart. My boys won't eat if rehydrated. Using as a topper on wet food has been the best way thus far to get them to eat it. Since I've changed their diets, I've seen measurable improvement in their digestive health, as well as their skin and coats. Haven't tried the duck yet, but it's on order!
Cats love this stuff
We have a kitty with IBD who is on a limited diet of just rabbit. He needed some variety with foods so I bought this. He loves it. And our other cats love it too. I wish it weren’t so darned expensive. We give it more as a treat than as a food but it is a great option for a cat with a limited diet.