Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-developed and approved nail caps for cats made of soft vinyl.
- Protects your family, guests and furniture from scratching and is safe and non-toxic for cats.
- Easy to put on with the included nail adhesive; nail caps come off naturally when cats shed their nails.
- Comes with 40 nail caps and available in different colors and sizes so you can find the perfect fit.
- Complete set includes nail caps, adhesive, glue gel, applicator tips and instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Small, Pure White & Coral Red$9.06Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petkit Dog & Cat Comb & Massager, Pink$9.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, White$14.46Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.74Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$10.91Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Medium$9.83Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Chrome$15.99Chewy Price
- FURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$10.05Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- JW Pet Cat Deshedding Tool$18.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- TropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Small$19.02Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC||N/A||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||N/A|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult||N/A||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||Groomer Apparel||N/A||Nail Clippers||N/A|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
Fun & Functional!
These were easier to apply than I expected and seemed too big for my 10-week-old kittens at first. To my surprise and delight it is day 2 & they are still all on their nails! They are walking and playing normally and don't seem to notice them at all. They just seem confused when the run and leap onto the furniture and their claws no longer sink in & they fall on the floor! One of the kittens likes to attack my husband's feet when he is just wearing socks and laughed this morning when instead of needle-like kitten claws it just tickeled! I like this so much better than the idea of declawing (AKA multiple toe amputations). So glad to have a solution for my kids & furniture not to get all scratched up! Also these glow in the dark ones were a hit with the kids!
They work but
I love gel caps. I've used them for all my cats to help with furniture destruction. They still allow the kitty to use thier claws to help aid in climbing while preventing them from being sharp and destructive. My only negative is that there are not enough glue caps included. The gels do not fall off all at the same time so you need to replace them as they do. That means using the glue cap adapter so you can get the glue in properly but they only include enough for each full set. So you either have to wait until they all fall off or try getting the glue in the gels without it . . .which is a sticky situation let me tell you. Overall I do like this product.
Stayed on longer than I thought
My cat was scratching up the leather furniture just simply jumping on and off of the couches. Even when I clipped her claws they still weren’t dull enough to prevent it. So I got these. Putting them on was a bit of a hassle. Luna was not overly pleased with the process by any means. Once they were on she went to town chewing and gnawing on them. She’s young and full of energy so I didn’t have much hope of them staying on for even a day at that rate. But surprisingly they did! She didn’t get a single one off the first five days actually. Two weeks have went by and she’s lost quite a few on her back feet and a couple on the fronts. They’re actually adorable and it was nice to play rough with her likes she wants without my hand getting shredded. The price to time they last is debatable. If you wanted to keep them up perfectly, you’d need to buy them every two weeks or so to replace those that come off. But they do what they say!
No more scratches
We have been using Purrdy Paws for nearly a year. They work perfectly for protecting furniture, walls, bedding and your body. Really pleased our veterinarian recommended these to us. They really perform as advertised.
These silver and iridescent nail caps are so cute!
I got these recently for my cat Rose who used to be an outdoor kitty. She is the best but still occasionally scratched things and accidently scratched us and our other cat so we got these for her. They work great and look so cute! We couldn't be happier with them!
These caps have helped so much! My cat is very destructive and does not listen what so ever so these caps are a perfect way to keep my things in one piece. If you put the glue in and apply one cap at a time I had zero problems with the glue drying before I could get the cap on. The application process did take two people though but I will be buying again and 100% recommend people try these!
Looks good on cat!
It took 15 mins to cut my cat nails with a friend and put on his nail caps; than we waited the required 5 mins to let them all dry. It took him 12 hours to get all, but 2 of them off & am praying that he doesn't get sick.
So so...but a huge box for shipping?
So I have mixed reviews on this. I thought it would be super easy to apply and keep on. Not the case. I had to fight my kitten to get them on, and he has managed to get off 8 out of the 10 I applied. So kind of not impressed. My biggest issue is the absolutely HUGE box these were sent in. For a little tiny envelope of product, I received them in a box that is about 12 x 9 x 4. Really???? For a tiny envelope? Talk about a waste of resources, Chewy. Really not impressed with the shipping. Don't you have envelopes?
The Best Shampoo
My Labrador is very allergic. His dermatologist advised to use this shampoo once a week. He gets instant and long lasting relief.
Kitty loves them
I got the glow in the dark for my 4 month old Baboosha aka "Boujie" (my kid named her). I ordered them because her claws tear up the leather furniture and litterally everything else in the house. Applying them wasn't as tricky as I thought it'd be. It doesn't look like she's able to retract her nails.. which has me wondering if that's ok or not??? However, she's had them on for 2 days now and doesn't seem bothered much by them and they are securely stuck in place.... Overall, I like them. They protect the house and our skin, so I'm happy with them. Boujie seems happy with them too so I'm giving all the stars. I would recommend them, just be patient with kitty when applying :)