Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-developed and approved nail caps for cats made of soft vinyl.
- Protects your family, guests and furniture from scratching and is safe and non-toxic for cats.
- Easy to put on with the included nail adhesive; nail caps come off naturally when cats shed their nails.
- Comes with 40 nail caps and available in different colors and sizes so you can find the perfect fit.
- Complete set includes nail caps, adhesive, glue gel, applicator tips and instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, X-Small, Hot Purple & Hot Pink$9.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Small, Blue Sparkle$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- De' Vora Scratch Square Feline Flying Fish Cat Grooming Toy$14.19Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- CHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Kitten Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- ConairPROPET Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers, Small$9.49Chewy Price
- CHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||—||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Nail Clippers||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
saved our furniture
The kitten (or x-small) size is perfect for my 3-month old kitten. I put them on when he's sleeping and I don't think he even realizes they're on! Still allows him to scratch his scratching post, retract his claws, and climb but without puncturing our leather sofa. Takes practice to put on for sure, you need to be careful to not add too much glue to the inside of the cap (should only be 1/3 full) or it will get on their fur or skin, which will be irritating. Also, if the glue bottle or bottle caps close up, I found sticking a needle through it unclogs it just fine!
Amazing alternative to declawing
I was skeptical at first when I saw these online. However, my kitten was wild and was going to tear things up. I was desperate. This caps have been a life saver. When u apply the cap hold the cap for a couple of seconds. Try not to fill the cap to the top of glue or the hair will stick to your fingers. Also, Be careful to store you glue standing up so it does clog. I put wet cat food on the counter and let him eat while I do his nails. The caps fall off and random times so just watch your fur baby’s paws and just add as needed. The more you do it the easier it gets.
My cat tolerates them very well. She's roughly 2 months old & adjusted well to them. I ordered the kitten size. After playing with her for a little bit, she didn't even know they were on. I love them as well!! No more furniture with scratches & no more having to worry about our furniture when we aren't home.
No more scratching!
Little Millie loves to scratch everything but her scratching toys. Furniture, carpet, feet legs and ankles. Soft paws were easy to put on with a light sedation. Millie seems to not even notice they are there. She can still play, pretend scratch the carpet and attack ankles with no blood shed. We did front paws only so we have lots of left overs. We’ll see how long they stay on!
I love getting these
Ordered these since the first day I got my kitten 3 months ago and they work so well and fit perfectly. Eventually they fall off of course, but they last long and look so cute.
Fun & Functional!
These were easier to apply than I expected and seemed too big for my 10-week-old kittens at first. To my surprise and delight it is day 2 & they are still all on their nails! They are walking and playing normally and don't seem to notice them at all. They just seem confused when the run and leap onto the furniture and their claws no longer sink in & they fall on the floor! One of the kittens likes to attack my husband's feet when he is just wearing socks and laughed this morning when instead of needle-like kitten claws it just tickeled! I like this so much better than the idea of declawing (AKA multiple toe amputations). So glad to have a solution for my kids & furniture not to get all scratched up! Also these glow in the dark ones were a hit with the kids!
Stylish and Useful
Nothing keeps your furniture and skin free of scratches like these do. I love all the colors, and my kitten adjusted to them well!
They work but
I love gel caps. I've used them for all my cats to help with furniture destruction. They still allow the kitty to use thier claws to help aid in climbing while preventing them from being sharp and destructive. My only negative is that there are not enough glue caps included. The gels do not fall off all at the same time so you need to replace them as they do. That means using the glue cap adapter so you can get the glue in properly but they only include enough for each full set. So you either have to wait until they all fall off or try getting the glue in the gels without it . . .which is a sticky situation let me tell you. Overall I do like this product.
No more scratches
We have been using Purrdy Paws for nearly a year. They work perfectly for protecting furniture, walls, bedding and your body. Really pleased our veterinarian recommended these to us. They really perform as advertised.
Stayed on longer than I thought
My cat was scratching up the leather furniture just simply jumping on and off of the couches. Even when I clipped her claws they still weren’t dull enough to prevent it. So I got these. Putting them on was a bit of a hassle. Luna was not overly pleased with the process by any means. Once they were on she went to town chewing and gnawing on them. She’s young and full of energy so I didn’t have much hope of them staying on for even a day at that rate. But surprisingly they did! She didn’t get a single one off the first five days actually. Two weeks have went by and she’s lost quite a few on her back feet and a couple on the fronts. They’re actually adorable and it was nice to play rough with her likes she wants without my hand getting shredded. The price to time they last is debatable. If you wanted to keep them up perfectly, you’d need to buy them every two weeks or so to replace those that come off. But they do what they say!