Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-developed and approved nail caps for cats made of soft vinyl.
- Protects your family, guests and furniture from scratching and is safe and non-toxic for cats.
- Easy to put on with the included nail adhesive; nail caps come off naturally when cats shed their nails.
- Comes with 40 nail caps and available in different colors and sizes so you can find the perfect fit.
- Complete set includes nail caps, adhesive, glue gel, applicator tips and instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Small, Black with Gray Tips & Baby Blue$11.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$8.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Small, Clear$12.94Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$16.98Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Safari Shedding Cat Blade$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||Plastic||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Cute and works but takes two!
These are cute and definitely stopped her claws from tearing up furniture when she's sprinting around the house or tearing up my hand when we're roughhousing. They were fairly easy to apply once I got the glue open, but the cat wasn't impressed and it definitely took two people to put them on - one to hold the cat, one to apply the cap. She messed with them the first day and now is used to them. She has had one from each paw fall off within a week, but I expected that as nails shed at different rates. Way better option than declawing and used with a scratch avoidance spray, they are very successful.
saved our furniture
The kitten (or x-small) size is perfect for my 3-month old kitten. I put them on when he's sleeping and I don't think he even realizes they're on! Still allows him to scratch his scratching post, retract his claws, and climb but without puncturing our leather sofa. Takes practice to put on for sure, you need to be careful to not add too much glue to the inside of the cap (should only be 1/3 full) or it will get on their fur or skin, which will be irritating. Also, if the glue bottle or bottle caps close up, I found sticking a needle through it unclogs it just fine!
Amazing alternative to declawing
I was skeptical at first when I saw these online. However, my kitten was wild and was going to tear things up. I was desperate. This caps have been a life saver. When u apply the cap hold the cap for a couple of seconds. Try not to fill the cap to the top of glue or the hair will stick to your fingers. Also, Be careful to store you glue standing up so it does clog. I put wet cat food on the counter and let him eat while I do his nails. The caps fall off and random times so just watch your fur baby’s paws and just add as needed. The more you do it the easier it gets.
No more scratching!
Little Millie loves to scratch everything but her scratching toys. Furniture, carpet, feet legs and ankles. Soft paws were easy to put on with a light sedation. Millie seems to not even notice they are there. She can still play, pretend scratch the carpet and attack ankles with no blood shed. We did front paws only so we have lots of left overs. We’ll see how long they stay on!
My cat tolerates them very well. She's roughly 2 months old & adjusted well to them. I ordered the kitten size. After playing with her for a little bit, she didn't even know they were on. I love them as well!! No more furniture with scratches & no more having to worry about our furniture when we aren't home.
I love getting these
Ordered these since the first day I got my kitten 3 months ago and they work so well and fit perfectly. Eventually they fall off of course, but they last long and look so cute.
Awesome nail tips
The tips worked perfectly for keeping my cat from scratching the furniture.
Fun & Functional!
These were easier to apply than I expected and seemed too big for my 10-week-old kittens at first. To my surprise and delight it is day 2 & they are still all on their nails! They are walking and playing normally and don't seem to notice them at all. They just seem confused when the run and leap onto the furniture and their claws no longer sink in & they fall on the floor! One of the kittens likes to attack my husband's feet when he is just wearing socks and laughed this morning when instead of needle-like kitten claws it just tickeled! I like this so much better than the idea of declawing (AKA multiple toe amputations). So glad to have a solution for my kids & furniture not to get all scratched up! Also these glow in the dark ones were a hit with the kids!
Stylish and Useful
Nothing keeps your furniture and skin free of scratches like these do. I love all the colors, and my kitten adjusted to them well!
No more scratches
We have been using Purrdy Paws for nearly a year. They work perfectly for protecting furniture, walls, bedding and your body. Really pleased our veterinarian recommended these to us. They really perform as advertised.