Purrdy Paws Soft Dog Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-developed and approved nail caps for dogs made of soft vinyl.
- Protects your family, guests and furniture from scratching and is safe and non-toxic for dogs.
- Easy to put on with the included nail adhesive; nail caps come off naturally when your dog’s nails grow.
- Available in different colors and sizes so you can find the paw-fect fit.
- Complete set includes nail caps, adhesive, glue gel, applicator tips and instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, XX-Large, Blue$13.34Chewy Price$15.95List Price$12.67Autoship Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Curved Dog Shears, Blue, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Top Performance Sea Breeze Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$33.90Chewy Price$42.99List Price$32.20Autoship Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for Detachable Blades, size 1-in$4.25Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Healers Tea Tree Oil Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Warren London Dog Exfoliating Butter Wash, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner with Argan & Coconut, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Chamomile Soothing Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Deodorizing Dog Shampoo with Oatmeal & Honey, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Aloe Vera & Honey Grooming Dog Conditioner, 13.5-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$32.00List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- PATPET P730 Grooming Clipper Charger Cable Replacement$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC|
|Breed Size||—||—||Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||Groomer Apparel|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Too small for dog
I bought an X-Large for my 42lb petite bulldog. He drags two toe nails so I thought this would be perfect. Looked at the size chart and he was borderline between two sizes. I sized up. It was a good thing I did because they are a bit too small. I had to really squeeze the cover around the nail. In the sizing it would have been more helpful if the inside of the covering had measurements. I think an XX-large would be better suited. Although, I do have to cut the cover down to be shorter, that doesn’t bother me.
didn't work for my dog
This didn't work for my dog. It could be that I ordered the wrong size. The nail cap was too thick and wouldn't fit over an existing nail which had been partially off.
They were ok
We bought these nail caps to protect our corgi's front nails. He has big paws and tends to wear his front nails down to the quick. While they do protect his nails; these definitely do not last 4-6 weeks. A better estimate would be 4-5 days. He's a moderate-activity dog (regular walks) on sidewalks/grass (typical suburb). He doesn't mind the caps once they are on.
Works for intended purpose replacing often
My dog is tolerating these well and they are helping with the issue. Maggie files her two front nails on both front feet too much when walking, running, and hiking. She is not folding her feet over, but has kind of a prance like stride. I took her to the vet and discussed trying these. Her front nails are finally growing back, but these have to be replaced about weekly for her. She is 31 lbs and I went with extra large.
Four of Our Five Cats Approve
Whilst four of our five cats enjoy this newly purchased wet food a great deal, our picky eater ate it one time, probably due to the novelty, and ever since has turned her nose up at it. She is by far the pickiest of cats I’ve ever owned. I’ve spent probably over $500 trying different products for her, none of which last beyond the first serving. I even bought from a novelty company, Stella and Chewy’s (not to be confused with Chewy), and what a waste of almost $75 for less than 2 dozen “cans” (they are actually boxes, like juice boxes) of food! I’m at my wit’s end with her! She will only eat turkey, will only eat pate, and I am out of ideas. When all else fails, I give her half a jar of Gerber’s baby food. But, overall, based on the four others’ reaction, I would definitely recommend the CORE Tiny Tasters.
my old girl loves these
I have a 13 year old schnauzer who has trouble eating hard food. We mix her hard food with a pack of this and she has no problems eating. She loves the taste too and is very excited for meal times.
They have potential but READ TO SEE WHY I THINK NO
Pros: Capable of helping fragile nails (but I occasionally put gel polish in and it often times does NOT do good for my nails. They’re almost always worse than before I began). The best reason is the can protect the dogs eat and skin when they itch and scratch (the ONLY reason I considered this - when his allergies are a problem, he has scratched his ears til they bled & same to his skin where he can reach) Cons: To get multiple/various sizes (since usually no 2 nail are the same so needing as full set of 3 sizes minimum would be great) Also, maker them more flexible so they fit a more curvy nails. You can keep the sets you have but PLEASE make longer and thicker (top to bottom) caps This is constructive criticism, I do hope you use if well
Not so purrdy paws
I tried these on my dog thinking , these would be cute for some time. They didnt hurt him in anyway as I cut them to his nail size *I actually cut his nails and wanted this to replace nail polish* Worst mistake ever, his paws started to stink, he constantly licked at them. And I got them off (thank goodness) with some clippers and the use of a Dremel These RUINED his nails, fungus was starting to grow. and his nails were Rotten and weak. These were only on him for 5 days.
I can't believe I bought these. no way would I ever glue them on with "super glue"! They look hard to slip on anyway, so mine are still in the package. I plan to return them.
Recommended for senior cats and chicken lovers
My cat is 16, and she is picky with certain wet foods. But every time I give her a packet of this, she eats it all, no problem, rather quickly. She loves it!