Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This kit effectively separates and removes debris from your aquarium while you perform routine water changes
- Made to last, constructed with Python's high quality flexible tubing and unique gravel tube material that will not crack or chip
- Comes ready to use for convenient, assembly-free aquarium maintenance
- An Ideal gravel washer kit for aquarium hobbyists at all levels
- High quality tubing and materials ensure this siphon is long-lasting and can be used time and time again
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 010$12.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 500 GPH$9.50Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 1200$23.13Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump, 1200-gph$95.99Chewy Price$114.39List Price
- Coralife Luft Air Aquarium Pump$40.90Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Eheim Air Pump 100 Aquarium Aerator$35.52Chewy Price
- Danner Manufacturing Pondmaster Eco Statuary Aquarium Pump, 75 GPH$15.78Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Air-Pod Aquarium Air Pump, 10-gal$9.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Air-Tech 2K3 Aquarium Air Pump, 30-gal$13.71Chewy Price$38.20List Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400$19.42Chewy Price$29.29List Price
- Python Squeeze Stressless Siphon Starter for Aquariums$15.00Chewy Price$22.79List Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Clip-On UV System, 3-watt$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
Not for small tank
Bought this based on the size tank it is for. I have a 30. This said 20-55. Pickup tube almost as height of tank bulky and takes up room when trying to clean not easy to use in a small tank. Suction to powerful for a 30. Not enough time to clean before it has all the water out. A waste of money on my part.
Python for the win
I purchased the small and medium gravel vacs. I use the small one on my 10G which works perfectly. The flow is perfect, I have plenty of time to gravel vac and it has a longer tube on it so I don't have to get my hands wet. I tried the medium vac on the 10G it was way too fast. So, I use the medium on my 20G long and 75G if I just need some water in a bucket to clean filters. Otherwise on the 75G I use the python water change system that you hook to the faucet. I love python products and chewy! Highly recommend!!
this was much larger opening than expected previously purchased too small would really like to return but not worth the shipping
Perfect for medium to large aquariums
Works perfectly for my tank. Not too big and not too small. I did add a tube extension so it doesn't come out of the bucket.
Works great for hard to reach areas.
Good for smaller/shallower tanks and those that have smaller spaces to reach. Helps clean the sand bed around the rocks without disturbing anything else, and too small to suck fish into.
having used a gravel siphon in an aquarium years ago, I purchased an oversized siphon to use to clean debris from a horse water tank. The tank is too large to dump over. The siphon worked beautifully! It sucked up the debris and did not clog as the dirt washed away with the water. Excellent product that goes beyond the aquarium application! Additional benefit--it was very inexpensive! Thanks Chewy
can confirm, it is a gravel vacuum
it's definitely not as strong I expected it to be, but I'm unsure if whether or not the suction is bad, or normal, as this is my first time having an aquarium. it's good at getting particles out of the water column, and can vacuum my gravel nicely, but it isn't strong enough to suck the detritus off my wood. it does fine when I brush the debris off the wood & let them float around, though. it appears to be quite slow, it takes about 15 minutes for me to change 25% of my ten gallon, but again, I have no prior experience with gravel vacs or aquariums, so seems alright to me. :)
I would give it 10 Stars if I could!
Right now, I honestly feel like I had never really cleaned my substrate before! Yes, I own a couple of different vacuums, but one has a very short nozzle (sucks all the substrate in, but doesn't really clean it), and the other was too big for my nano tanks (3.5 up to 20 gallons). This mini vacuum is it PERFECT for me! I felt just like those pro fish keepers on YouTube! I worked on three different tanks today, and they look spotless now. I can't wait to do the other 5!
Fast, easy to use Gravel Washer and Siphon. have 55 gallon tank and my gravel was cleaned in minutes. Deifintely recommend this product. so nice to not to have to pump it to get it started. Wish I had it sooner.
Tube is super skinny, makes suction slow
I ordered the small syphon for my 10 gal, I haven't used it for vacuuming waste yet since my tank is currently under construction, but I was testing it out and the water came out super slow when I was draining water as a practice run, the small syphon is probably good for getting into hard to reach places in med sized tank tbh, I'll probably size up to actually drain water or just use cups