QT Dog Gobi Goat Horn Chew Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A long-lasting dog chew that’s high in protein and low in fat and has yummy bone marrow still inside.
- Helps to promote good dental health by scraping off tartar and buildup while your pup chews.
- 100% natural goat horn provides an excellent source of calcium and phosphorus for your canine companion.
- Gluten-free and grain-free natural horn chew serves a safe alternative to rawhide treats.
- Made from free range, grass fed Mongolian goat and contains essential minerals and zero additives or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Bully Stick Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Natural Water Buffalo Bully Horns Dog Treats, 2 count$14.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Beef Pizzle Stuffed Esophagus Dog Treat, 3 count, 5 - 6 inches$11.35Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.78Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Chicken & Apple Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Large, 8-oz$9.19Chewy Price$12.41List Price$8.73Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Dog Chew, 6.5-in, Large$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Whole Cow Ears Dog Treats, 25 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Small Beef Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$3.78Chewy Price$3.59Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Curly Bully Stick 7-10" Dog Treats, 1 count$3.87Chewy Price$6.32List Price$3.68Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 4-5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Roam Smoked Marrow Cape Ostrich Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat Horn||Beef Tail.||Buffalo Horn Bone, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.||100% Beef Gullet.||Buffalo Paddywack, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Meat||Beef, Meat||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
One of puppy's favorites
My cairn puppy is very picky with toys. Her favorite toy in the world was a gross little goat horn stub she found out in the barnyard. When she demolished that, I bought her this horn as a replacement. It was quite a bit bigger than I was expecting, so I'm happy with the size I got for my money. I hid it out in the yard half-buried in some straw and let my puppy "find" it. She's done a lot of chewing on it, but it's held up well, and hasn't splintered at all. This is one of her "top three" chews- she also loves her elk antler and her Himalayan chew. The other two chews hold her interest more but haven't held up as well as the goat horn since they're a little more edible.
I have 2 dogs: one a medium chewer and the other a heavy chewer. Expensive Bully sticks last only marginally longer than rawhide chips. Unfortunately both dogs are also rather picky about what they will chew on. Bones only last as long as there is meat on them. Antlers and even water Buffalo horns get the side-eye. But these goat horns passed the test. 1 week later, one of the horns is gone, but the larger one is still in service. I call that a win.
First time ordering these. One horn was big enough at the base not tip for my larger dogs to get into and chew on to get pieces from it, one is smaller and they were not able to chew on the base but only the tip, and for some strange reason has lost interest in that one. They prefer the buffalo horns, easier to get to a shredded point. But these are better than chews with dyes and chemicals or plastics in my opinion only.
My Super Chewers Love These!
My super chewers are big fans of these goat horns. They would chew them constantly if I didn't take then away occasionally to make them last. I have not had one that has splintered, so I feel safe giving to them.
Waste of money
My baby had this for 2 minutes and started coughing. I had to take the bone away as it started to sliver off in hard small pieces. From the box to the trash in less than 10 min.
I like this type of dog chew that isn’t messy or stinky. We can’t bring with us when we visit other folks and I don’t want to bring a raw bone. My dog gets a little bored with it after a bit, but I like having it in her rotation.
Highly recommended! She loves to chew on this and it lasts for a couple weeks of pretty constant chewing, We have ordered several times
They last a long time
I have several dogs with different chewing habits some chew till it is gone and some chew some these horns last for a long time.
Great for an English mastiff. Large enough to not worry about swallowing, and interesting enough to actually play with. Has held up to chewing for a couple months.
Dogs loved it
Perfect size for my dogs. They love these. Didn't really notice an overwhelming odor while they were chewing. There was a slight one but I expected this so it wasn't a deal breaker. Will definitely purchase again.