QUEST PLUS Gel Dewormer & Boticide for Horses & Ponies, 0.5-oz syringe
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Moxidectin/Praziquantel.||Active Ingredient: Ivermectin 1.55%, Praziquantel 7.75%.||Active: 1.96% Fenbendazole, Inactive: Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate...||Each 120 mL bottle contains equal parts of: Arsenic alb 8x, Calc carb 12x, Chenopodium anth 8x...||fenbendazole|
About This Item
- Broad-spectrum dewormer targets tapeworms, encysted small strongyle larvae and bots, large strongyles, roundworms, pinworms, hairworms and stomach worms.
- Contains 2 active ingredients—moxidectin and praziquntel.
- Gel formula dissolves on the tongue to make deworming easier.
- One syringe treats a horse up to 1,500 pounds.
- Approved for use in breeding mares and stallions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Durvet DuraMectin Paste 1.87% Horse Dewormer, 0.21-oz tube$7.95Chewy Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield EX Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.19List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Panacur Equine Paste 10% Horse Dewormer, 25g, 2 count$19.90Chewy Price
- Farnam SandClear Natural Psyllium Fiber Crumbles Apple/Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement, 3-lb bucket$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Green Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$29.69List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Equi-Bits Horse Dewormer, 1.25 lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Pyranha Nulli-Fly Horse Insecticide Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 3$30.12Chewy Price$28.61Autoship Price
- Panacur Powerpac Equine Paste 10% Horse Dewormer, 10 count$152.98Chewy Price
- Farnam Swat Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 7-oz tub$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Farnam Equi-Spot Horse Spot-On Fly Control, 6 treatments$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great for Bots and Tapeworms
Bots and tapeworms cannot be detected thru a fecal. Most of the usual horse wormers don't cover tapes & bots. This one is one of the very few that does. I asked my vet what to use and she recommended this product. I will be using this 2x per year from now on!
Does the trick
It’s effective! I would have never discovered it if the ivermectin weren’t sold out!
Great competitive prices
Great DeWormer For November. You can be confident with Chewy's competitive pricing and I always receive their products, promptly!
Quest plus is excellent Dewormer. I use it in both my horses. Just my opinion. Had no trouble injecting into mouths. Those that have trouble have not desensitized their horses to the process well enough. Mine follow me around afterwards looking for more.
BEST PRICE AND FREE SHIPPING
I have a non kill animal rescue ranch and all my purchases for the animals are out of pocket. This was the BEST PRICE WITH FREE SHIPPING so Chewy became one of my suppliers for all my dogs, cats, chickens, burros, and horses. Had to call customer service and they where so helpful and treated me as a valued customer something I look for when I buy.
Have used this product for years. Easy to administer and really works!
Neither horse would go near
This smelled so bad I couldn't get them to eat it even hidden in a cake slice. I had to cover their eyes with a towel and sneak in super fast. They spat most of it out.
Best price I found
I have a dog food auto-ship, so I am familiar with Chewy’s fast, free shipping. This is the best price I found on the internet for what I feel is the best wormer for my horses.
Go to winter wormer
Quest plus has 2 classes of wormers. Moxidectin which controls all the common parasites and even encysted strongyles which are notoriously hard to kill due to their burrowing nature and Praziquantel which treats tapeworms. Studies show its best to use this one during the winter for best parasite control. Doesn’t taste great but the results on a fecal egg count don’t lie. It works very well. I also love that one tube treats up to 1500 lbs. Having a bigger horse forced me to buy 2 tubes of other products for his extra weight and that was such a pain. Vet recommend and a staple for our horses.
wormer for equine
Mule did not like this wormer have never used jell past before