Quiet Spot Pet Tag Silencer
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||—|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||LED|
About This Item
- Quiet Spot helps to eliminate the loud, clicking noise tags make as they bump together.
- Holds up to 4 tags—even of varying shapes and sizes.
- Patented design is crafted from high-quality, weatherproof neoprene and includes a 3M reflective logo.
- Available in 8 fashion fur-ward colors and designed for everyday use.
- Proudly made in the heart of Denver, Colorado—right here in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Tag Art Mountain Landscape Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Large$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Mama's Girl Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Daddy's Boy Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Cute as a Cupcake Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art I Have Diabetes Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Psychedelic Flower Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Maneki Neko Cat Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Stars & Stripes Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Sketched Flower Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Diva Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Throw Me the Ball Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Best thing for a good nights sleep
I didn’t have the Pet Tag Silencer with my first dog, and I could hear her tags as she moved around the house all night. I discovered the Pet Tag Silencer When I moved to a one bedroom apartment. Now I have 2 dogs with Pet Tag Silencers. Peace and quiet. They last a long time too. About 4 years for my hard playing dog, and six for the quieter one. They were still effective after that time, just a bit tired looking after several scrubbings over the years. Highly recommend!
works like a charm
Keeps his tags from jingling around and protects them from wear and tear. I misplaced the one I bought today and im already on here to buy another.
Maggie was perturbed by her tags hitting her metal dish or water bowl. This solved the problem and will prevent the metal oxide gray spot caused by tags against her white chest.
This item saved my nerves. It puts all tags in a protective light reflecting pouch so they MAKE NO NOISE! Yea! I went to every pet store in our area about 4 and no one had them so I ordered them online and they are GREAT!!
Works very well
I am using this as my collie seems to have an allergy to the metal of the tags It does silence the noise and is roomy enough to put 3 tags in the pouch
My husband hates the sound of the pups’ jangling tags and would constantly take off their collars to make it stop and I would often find myself out of the house with collarless dogs, not realizing they had been taken off! This worried me, and I found these and ordered in hopes that we could leave the collars on without the incessant noise, and they work like a charm!! Very easy to use and comfortable for the dogs as well as humans. We have had the same 2 silencers on our dogs’ tags for over a year now and not needed to replace, so I highly recommend!
I bought 2 of these for my dogs. They work wonders and keep their tags quiet. Unfortunately my puppy chewed hers off so I will have to buy another one.
we are very active and kept losing our important tags like City Licence/HomeAgain and Rabies. Plus I am always concerned our tags are going to catch on something in our wilderness adventures. This is a great solution for both issues- very durable as we have been in the lake many times over the past months and no degradation of the pouch. Love it
Great tag silencer!
This is actually my second time purchasing a Quiet Spot, this time for our second dog. Our first dog's Quiet Spot has lasted through many months of hiking, playing outside, and roughhousing with other dogs. The first tag holder is a little worn, but it's still 100% functional and not breaking or falling off like other brands I've tried. The only downside to this product is that it's bulky. I wouldn't recommend it for a smaller or toy breed dog, but it's fine for our girls (the older is almost 50 lbs. and the younger is 30 lbs. and growing). It's also an attractive chew toy when the dogs wrestle with each other, so we tend to take their collars off to prevent one (or both) from biting the tag silencers.
No more loud clanking!
This thing is perfect! Our pup has a number of tags and this soft Velcro baggie holds them all. It’s nice it has three steps on the back so you can ensure everything is secure. Ours now holds her ID, license, microchip tag, and rabies. Very happy with it!