Rachael Ray Nutrish Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safely cooked in the USA with the world's finest ingredients.
- Real lamb meal is the #1 ingredient.
- Crafted with just 6 ingredients!
- 100% free from fillers, artificial flavors, colors and artificial preservatives.
- Crafted with added vitamins, minerals, taurine and other nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$44.48Chewy Price$44.49List Price$42.26Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Real Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish PEAK Open Prairie Recipe with Beef, Venison & Lamb Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.14Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.63Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Turkey & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$44.49Chewy Price$42.27Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$44.48Chewy Price$44.49List Price$42.26Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$27.80Chewy Price$26.41Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Weight Control Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$40.67Chewy Price$38.64Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Hearty Beef, Veggies & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.18Chewy Price$62.19List Price$59.07Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$24.49Chewy Price$23.27Autoship Price
- DealNature's Recipe Grain-Free Lamb, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Large Breed Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.97Chewy Price$66.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice...||Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Brown Rice...||Lamb, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||New: Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support, Muscle Care...||Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Venison, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
672 Customer Reviews
My guy is 3 years old, and when he was a puppy he started out on Purina Pro Plan, then they changed something when the bag design changed and he would not eat the food. We switched him to Blue Buffalo and after 6 months he developed diarrhea and vomiting so much that we had to put him on Science Diet Prescription Food. It's $48 for an 8.5lb bag and that is something we just cannot afford. The vet advised us it had to be a food allergy and I started researching and eliminating all kinds of things and I tried this food because I wanted to switch the protein, he has always had chicken in his diet and I had eliminated everything but chicken. I know Rachel Ray loves her animals and she is an amazing chef, I mean how could I go wrong. We gave it a try and my boy loves it, he about knocks us over to eat. His stomach issues are gone, his coat is shinny and soft, and his overall attitude is better, I mean he literally is a happier dog on this food. I cannot beat the price and we have also tried a lot of other Rachel Ray products and they are a hit. We are so happy to have found a more affordable and top grade of dog food for our boy, can't thank Rachel Ray enough and my guy also gives all four paws up rating.
I was feeding my dog another variety of RR. I got an email saying they were no longer carrying it, so I came on here to change it. Showed the same food available. Weird, added to my autoship and 3 days later I got the same email. Checked again and showed the food was still available. I gave up and switched to this. Bought 2 bags as Chewy can be hit or miss on shipping. One time took 2 weeks while another it was 2 days. Anyway, one bag in and I notice really dark stools in the yard and my girl not crazy about it. I have to add water and wet food and I'm pretty sure she just starves herself til I do this. So, back to the drawing board.
Our dog won’t touch this
Unfortunately, our dog won’t touch this food. She’s a little fussy, but no add-ins will tempt her to this food. We’ve done well with Rachel Ray food before, but this is a no go. We will donate to a shelter.
misstake wrong ... dog food i have 2cats
28 lbs bag of the wrong food . this never happened before WHAT HAPPENED? either send me afree bag of cat food or i won't be back!
Kibble is too large for my frenchie
The bag I got sent was opened and spilled out into the box. It looks like good kibble, dogs attempted to eat it but the kibbles are too large for my frenchies mouth. Smells good, nice color and great price. Wish it had worked out for us. I have one dog with allergies and the ingredients fit what she needs.
she likes it
My dog is allergic to an odd range of vegetables (including pumpkin, carrot, and safflower) and this limited ingredient kibble is a good buy and she chomps it down.
I have to keep him on the same food, and sometimes it's hard to find or costs much more. I love chewy!
good eats 4 allergic dog
My senior dog has food allergies, this diet works for her. Love the few Ingredients.
Great dog food for the price
My dogs love all of the Nutrish flavors but this one and the beef are their favorites. Having 8 dogs, I have to buy what I can afford. I want them to be healthy but I want to be able to eat myself! This food fits within my budget and I know they are being fed with healthy food.
Nutrish Limited Ingredient
My dog will eat this but he preferred a brand that has been discontinued. Bo needs a limited ingredient diet and preferably lamb as he has skin issues.