Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Beef, Pea, & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains added vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Features real beef as the #1 ingredient to support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
- Supports healthy digestion while encouraging energy levels with fiber-filled peas and brown rice.
- Does not contain any poultry by-product meal, fillers or added wheat or wheat gluten ingredients.
- Made without artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.69Chewy Price$59.56Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies & Fruit Dry Dog Food, 3.75-lb bag$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$26.24Chewy Price$24.93Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$21.68Chewy Price$21.69List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Beef & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$47.79Chewy Price$45.40Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish PEAK Open Prairie Recipe with Beef, Venison & Lamb Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.14Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.63Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$44.48Chewy Price$44.49List Price$42.26Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Hearty Beef, Veggies & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.18Chewy Price$62.19List Price$59.07Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Grain-Free Salmon, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$44.48Chewy Price$44.49List Price$42.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Beef, Beef Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||New: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||Lamb, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support, Muscle Care...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Venison, Poultry, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1067 Customer Reviews
Horrible smell like never had before
This bag of dog food that is Rachael Ray nutrish beef pea and rice is different than any other bag I've ever gotten. This one has a horrible chemical smell to it and I thought it was maybe just me but my mom had to feed my dogs the other day and she said the smell was horrible as well. So now I have to go try to find another dog food to feed my dogs. They have been turning the food down because of the smell. They go over and sniff the bowl and leave but if I put something else in there they will eat whatever else I put in but will not eat that dog food. I would like to get a full refund for it because I just opened it and poured it in there plastic bin where I always put their food. Now I have to empty it out and wash it before I can put another one in because that smell has taken over everything in my kitchen.
Gravel in Food
My pitties just started eating from slow feeder bowls. This is the 2nd time I've ordered this food. Twice now when 1 of my pitties was almost done, I've found a piece of gravel!! The first time, I thought was a freak thing but twice!?!? I only hope neither ingested any.
This product was bought as a substitute for the regular dog food that was out of stock. My dog has allergies and if very sensitive to food changes. He did develop an ear infection within a few days of the food change, but it could have been worse. I am hoping his regular food is back in stock soon but until then this is an ok substitute. My other dog loves it by the way!
Unusual experience this time
We generally have enjoyed a great experience using Chewy.We usually buy a different brand (Purina Pro Plan) but it was out of stock so we decided to try this. The bottom third of the bag of food was moldy. This has not happened before.
Do Not Buy
I have a Doberman and a Boxer and they both refuse to eat Nutrish. I switched from Purina One as a cheaper option but I guess you get what you pay for. Back to Purina One! They will not touch this food at all.
my Dogs Favorite
We typically feed out husky the Nutrish branded food, and swap the flavors around every now and then. The beef flavor is by far his favorite. It’s the only one that he will nag for.
Not what it is reported to be on Rachel's show
Dogs do like it. But horrible farts, bad breath, and voluminous very smelly poop. The latter tells me that the food contains matter that the dogs don't assimilate.
I have always bought this for my dogs and they loved it. The last bag I purchased had a very strong odor. They will eat it but the smell seems to be everywhere. I am buying different food now.
Hands-Down, The Best!
We've been feeding our three labs RR Nutrish for a few years now and could not imagine giving them anything else. While not picky eaters anyway, they inhale this food! Excellent quality ingredients and fair price...although the imposed inflation these days increased the cost by 10%. Still worth it in my mind.
Dogs did not like it
I decided to try Rachel Rays Brand after receiving positive recommendations from friends. Unfortunately my dogs do not like the food. I have no idea why.