Rachael Ray Nutrish Smoochies Brushes Natural Apple & Mint Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 37-oz bag, Count Varies
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting, natural dental chews have added minerals for the overall health of your pup.
- The unique shape helps to scrub plaque and tartar away, while mint helps to freshen breath.
- Formulated with ingredients that are easy to digest, so your best bud can enjoy every bite.
- Made without grain, gluten, filler ingredients or artificial flavors.
- Cooked safely in the USA, with absolutely no ingredients from China.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Smoochies Brushes Natural Apple & Mint Flavored Small & Medium Dental Dog Treats, 16-oz bag, Count Varies$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Small Grain-Free Original Dental Dog Treats, 36-oz bag, 60 count$30.79Chewy Price$29.25Autoship Price
- VetIQ Minties Tiny/Small Dental Bone Dog Treats, 80 count$14.39Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Dingo Dental Sticks Tartar Control Dog Treats, 20 count$4.38Chewy Price$4.16Autoship Price
- VetIQ Minties Tiny/Small Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$8.24Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.83Autoship Price
- DentaLife Daily Oral Care Large Dental Dog Treats, 7 count$5.29Chewy Price$5.03Autoship Price
- VetIQ Minties Medium/Large Dental Dog Treats, 20 count$8.24Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.83Autoship Price
- DentaLife Daily Oral Care Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 10 count$5.29Chewy Price$5.03Autoship Price
- Get Naked Dental Health Grain-Free Vanilla Mint Flavored Medium Dental Dog Treats, 6.6-oz bag, Count Varies$7.77Chewy Price$9.39List Price$7.38Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Medium Grain-Free Original Dental Dog Treats, 41-oz bag, 36 count$36.35Chewy Price$34.53Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Large Grain-Free Original Dental Dog Treats, 43-oz bag, 24 count$37.18Chewy Price$35.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tapioca, Potato Flour, Pea Starch...||Tapioca, Potato Flour, Pea Starch...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Pea flour, gelatin, glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
My dog loves the dental chews
My dog loves these dental chews. They do an outstanding job of keeping my dogs teeth clean and she likes the taste.
Dog not a fan
I purchased these as a replacement to another brand I bought that didn't seem to be helping with fresh breath. However, my dog doesn't care for them (and he tries to eat just about everything). I am going to try putting PB on it to see if that helps.
Dog is not allergic to these
I never realized how many dog dental treats had chicken in them until we adopted a dog with a poultry allergy. Our dog loves these, they don’t cause the dog to itch, and they smell nice. It’s a win!
My fur babies love these
I give these to my 3 fur babies once a week. My fur babies love them!!! It helps with their breath as well. I just wish there was more in a bag.
These are definitely not for big dogs! We have 3 over 50 pound dogs and had to give them 2 each!
Great dental chew for your dog
I thought the dental chews were nice. I thought the smell of the apple and mint was better then I expected. My only negative review to give would be that went pretty fast for my large (60lb.) dog. Like they are softer then I expected so they got chewed down pretty fast.
Good but not LARGE
Tried due to price. They seem to be good dental chews and both dogs liked them but definitely NOT LARGE! I guess that’s why the lower price. I prefer my dogs get a dental chew treat that will last a bit longer than a dog biscuit.
BODHI AND BERNIE CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR FAVORITE AFTER DINNER TREAT. BERNIE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE STORED AND WHAT TIME THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THEM. (DID YOU KNOW THAT DOGS CAN TELL TIME?) HE WALKS OVER TO THE CABNET AND NOSE BUTTS THE DOOR AT 6:00.
VERY NICE I WOULD RECOMMEND
Nice breath after, but I think my dog ate it too fast.
I absolutely love Rachael Ray items, and so does my Molly, I love the ingredients in it and love how they help clean my dogs teeth, and she really seems to like them too.