When illness, competitions or breeding stress your horse’s immune system, the Ramard Total Immune Blast Horse Supplement can help support a normal immune response in your horse. This supplement supports your horse’s ability to fight off infections, making it ideal for horses stabled in close quarters with others. The supplement can also support mares while they’re in foal and supports foals as they develop their immune systems. Ingredients like vitamin C, vitamin A and zinc offer nutritional support to help keep your equine friend as healthy as a horse.
- Supports a normal immune response in your horse.
- Ideal for horses with immune systems stressed by illness, competition or breeding.
- May help horses fight off infection—ideal for those stabled in tight quarters or exposed to many other horses in show environments.
- Supports mares in foal and foals as they develop their immune systems.
- Ingredients like vitamin C, vitamin A and zinc offer nutritional support.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
The next generation in equine immune support. Nucleotides contribute to DNA synthesis as structural units and are therefore a key element in cell replication. Horses that have a stressed immune system from training, environmental changes or breeding season, will benefit greatly.
See all items by Ramard