The Rawhide Express Natural Pressed Roll Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beefhide||Beefhide||Beefhide||Beefhide, Beef Flavor||Beefhide, Pizza Flavor|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Encourages healthy teeth and gums with every chew.
- Keeps your BFF busy as it satisfies her chewing instincts.
- Helps strengthen your furry friend's jaw muscles.
- Made without harmful chemicals for a treat you can trust.
- 100% free from extruded ingredients and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Rawhide Express Peanut Butter Flavor Pressed Dog Bone, 4-in$1.24Chewy Price$1.38List Price$1.18Autoship Price
- Redbarn Medium Barky Bark Dog Treats, 2 count$1.72Chewy Price$1.63Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 5" Stuffed Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 10 count$9.93Chewy Price$9.43Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, 1 count$0.99Chewy Price$1.99List Price$0.94Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 1 count$1.49Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.42Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Slim Beef Gullet Stick 5-6" Dog Treats, 1 count$1.25Chewy Price$1.47List Price$1.19Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Rib Hide 5" Dog Treats, 6 count$10.46Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Hartz Oinkies 5" Pig Skin Twists Real Smoked Flavor Dog Treats, 20 count$13.07Chewy Price$13.12List Price$12.42Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 5" Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 5 count$8.28Chewy Price$7.87Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Gnaw Bones Small/Medium Chicken Flavored Bone Dog Treats, 5 count$8.19Chewy Price$9.89List Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Rollhide Large Dog Treats, 2 count$4.39Chewy Price
- Nutri Chomps 6" Assorted Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 12 count$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Took a while to garner interest but then good!
I received these a little over a month ago, Al took it happily then didn’t chew it. I took it back and offered it a few more times…then it just say amongst his stuff. About a month later he became very interested and has been chewing for HOURS, which is saying something as he quickly goes through any and every chew offered to him rather quickly. It has kept him quite occupied and overall has been satisfying that craving to chew. He’s been chewing for about 8 hrs between yesterday and today and he has about 4-5” left. Will likely need to toss it when it gets down to ~2” but very well worth it. It’s about 1” in diameter maybe a bit more— so I think it would fit in one of the XL bully stick holders (like ruby the Doberman on Instagram uses) to prevent the end nub from becoming a choking hazard. I will buy this again. Even if it wasn’t his favorite treat initially it has prevented boredom chewing of other things during a prolonged ice storm here and I am grateful for that. Also I think he has really enjoyed the challenge. He didn’t even want to put it down for bedtime and tried to maneuver into a position he could sleep and chew in. He is crated at night so we did not allow that, but it was cute to see. Al is an American Bully/pit/mastiff/boxer/Dane mix and is 6 months old.
Good to try before bulk buying
My dog really liked this treat. It lasted about 30-45 mins. He’s a fairly intense chewer so I am happy with the time he spent on something so cheap. Now that we know he likes them we will likely buy in bulk. The chew was 5 inches long and about as thick as my thumb.
GIVE THESE A TRY
It really depends on the dog. My last dogs did not like these...so l have avoided them since. Now with my current dogs, out of desperation, tried these as well as several other bones, since the bones they loved have been discontinued. To my shock, my current dogs LIKE these over ALL the other bones l bought! Go figure!! So 8 years ago...l would have said avoid these. Now...l am saying...try them. Lol l have bought a bunch of these already (about 20) and they are all gone again, while the other bones they have are still laying on the floor untouched...lol Interesting fact...My dogs did not seem interested in these at first and they laid on the floor for a couple/few days... When l give them one of these now...they don't flip out or get excited...and will leave it on the floor. But...when they want something to chew...they go and get this. I have woken up middle of the night to find all of them up chewing on these. Sooo it just really depends on the dog. For reference, l have very big dogs...all 100lbs and up... German Shepherd, German Rottweiler, Great Pyrenees/Malamute mix.
Rawhide not for Pebbles
For whatever reason Pebbles didn’t like this rawhide check.
Good quality treat
I am very careful about chew sticks I buy. These do not splinter and she loves them.
Great for Price
These are great for the price, bully mutt approved. However, the wrap around it should not be a full sticker. Residue is likely to stick which can be a hassle to get off.
Just the Perfect Sizd
My boy, Buddie, just loves these. Cissie does too but not like him.
So I ordered 2 of these "5 inch" chews and they are both drastically different. Neither are 5 inches. One is nice and thick the other is barely thicker then a pencil. My heavy chewers will be done with these in 5 min. Quite disappointed.
don’t waste your money
Way shorter than description says. Super thin. Less thick than a straw. Around 2.5 inches long
does not look anything like the picture
i bought one of these for the Whatcom humane society, and it is a lot thicker than in the advertisement, which is a good thing but it was not even close to 5 inches long.