Redbarn Barn Bagels Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A high-protein, low-fat treat.
- Packed with a highly palatable filling that dogs love.
- Supports your paw-tner's dental hygiene.
- Helps reduce stress with every chomp.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices French Toast Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Redbarn Roofles with Natural Maple Flavor Dog Treats, 2 count$3.58Chewy Price$3.40Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Baked Pork Strips Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$9.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Chicken Dog Treat$2.71Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.57Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Gullet Sticks 6" Dog Treat$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Rabbit Sausage Dog Treats, 4 count$7.96Chewy Price$7.56Autoship Price
- SmartBones Small DoubleTime Chicken Rolls Dog Treats, 4 pack$5.70Chewy Price$9.19List Price$5.42Autoship Price
- Cadet Gourmet Triple Chews Apple, Duck & Pork Hide Twists Dog Treats, 6 count$9.39Chewy Price$8.92Autoship Price
- Cadet Beef Rib Bones Beef Hide Dog Treats, 3 count, Large$4.99Chewy Price$6.29List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Baked Knotz Dog Treats, 6 - 7 in, 8 count$16.20Chewy Price$27.99List Price$15.39Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Snapsticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Rawhide Bully Slices Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$31.25Chewy Price$29.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rawhide, Rice Flour, Tapioca...||Cattle Hide, Chicken Flavoring, Blue#1, Red#40, Yellow#5||Tapioca Starch, Rice Starch, Glycerin...||Cattle Hide, Peanut Butter Flavoring, Blue#1, Red#40, Yellow#5||Lamb Lung.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat||—||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Very high in calories
My little guy loved them but too many calories! If you have a very active dog or bigger dog, calories may not matter
A lot for the price (on sale)
My Westie loved this but it was a bigger treat than he usually gets. It lasted about 25 minutes and most bones I give him are finished in 5 minutes. For the 2nd bagel he received, I couldn't break it in half so I took it back from him after he ate some of it. He was not happy. I would buy these again.
Redbarn is legit
These last my 65-pound moderate chewer about 5 to 10 minutes. She can fade some chews, but has yet to turn one of these down or become disinterested and she's eaten over a dozen. They don't smell but could leave a mess of little pieces of rawhide. I would suggest these for light to moderate chewers as more of a fulfilling snack than long lasting chew.
Bran did not like this at all…won’t touch pickup or eat…strange…okay. Other dogs may like but mine did not. She usually loves peanut butter.
Peanut butter bagel
$2 gone in 2 seconds not worth it for price. It should come in bigger packaging for a much lower price.
Sad about these ones
Love a lot of redbarn products these just weren't the ones...they wouldn't even eat the bagel and barely ate the peanut butter....I ended up donating the rest to a local shelter.
Good treat to keep your dog busy for a little while
These treats do crumble at a certain point but my girls don't stop till all crumbs are picked up. Definitely not a treat for small dogs, seniors with no teeth, or any dog with a weak bite. They are very hard. But if you're dog is a chewer this is a treat for them!
My dogs have loved barn bagels for quite some time. They don't seem to upset their stomachs and are relatively low-mess (unless you have a "conversational eater," like we do, where little bits go flying here and there - they always get munched up). I also appreciate that these don't stain or smell gross.
one of my dogs was chomping on his chew for a good 15-20 min I could hear the crunching he really enjoyed it. my other dog licked the peanut butter center never heard any crunching and never found the treat. Either one was softer and he ate it or he swallowed it whole because it was no longer in the room. I separate both dogs during treat time so no concern about the other dog getting it. I will have to order them again to solve the mystery.
All three of my dogs love these
All three of my dogs love these .And plan on continuing to purchase as long as available.