Redbarn Naturals Braided Bully Sticks 12" Dog Treats, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- Slow-roasted in natural juices for a flavor your dog will go head-over-paws for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$29.21List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Curly Bully Stick 6-9" Dog Chew Treats$6.44Chewy Price$6.12Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$10.19Chewy Price$14.63List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Bully Coated Bones Dog Treat$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treat$1.89Chewy Price$2.55List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Duck Feet Dog Treats, 5 count bag$6.64Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- Smokehouse 4" Pizzle Stix Dog Treats, 6 pack$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Etta Says! 7" Crunchy Deer Chews Dog Treats, 2 count$3.98Chewy Price$3.78Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Large White Bones Dog Treat$5.52Chewy Price$5.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 3-4" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.43Chewy Price$3.09List Price$2.31Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Meaty Knuckle Bones Dog Treats, 5-in chew, 1 count$5.29Chewy Price$7.14List Price$5.03Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Scapula Dog Treat$6.91Chewy Price$6.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Pup loved them!
I read a lot of the reviews and most people complained about the smell which made me buy them! If people did research they would know..Odorless= means they have been have been treated with chemicals. I like my pup and try my best to look into things before I give them to her and this was a great choice
They smell like rotting dead animal!
I bought these because of the reviews saying it was odorless and also a popular buy. Don’t fall for it. They stink so bad. They smell like a rotting dead animal. I can’t get the smell out of my blankets and carpet. Definitely not for indoor dogs. We received the delivery today and let my pup try it. Now my house smells of dead animal, just threw them out. Will NOT buy again from this brand. Disgusting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
This is honestly the 1st ”long lasting” chew I have given my German Shepard that has lasted longer than 20 minutes! It’s now an hour and a half later after giving it to her and she still working on it. It’s also odorless and it hasn’t made a awful mess. I will definitely be buying more of these!!
These braids are the stinkiest! Terrible! We seek out this brand but no more! Yuk!
Great bully sticks
These are great! Consistently great quality! Highly recommend the Red Barn brand! Chewy has super quick shipping, too.
Stinky bully sticks
These smell awful. I’ve purchased others that didn’t smell at all. Don’t recommend unless you have an outside dog. Sorry Chewy.
Best and safest yet!
Love these and love the brand!! Expensive but best I’ve found yet in my dog’s seven years!! Please don’t change the quality! But maybe lower the price?!
The best! Worth every penny.
I get the braided 12" for my Havanese. She used to be fully engaged in the trial to lie comfortably, in relaxed chew mode and tackle a much loved chew that is 3/4 her full body length. She loved the challenge. To be considerate of her advancing years, I get the shorter braided chews and she chews it while I read before bed. When she decides it's time for snoozies, she stops chewingon her own, and comes and lays by my shoulder, helping me to stop reading too late into the night. Sometimes, it goes the other way. Point being, as an older dog, she loves these chewies. However, if it's not the braided type she will devour it in hours. The braided type do last much longer and the routine of a bit of chewing before bed makes her happy. Dogs love routine and I've come to love it, too.
Good dog chew toy
My dog loved this chew!! He chewed on it until he ate the whole thing!!
GREAT but won't buy again.
My Standard Poodle LOVED these.....but ...they were gone in no time. I didn't mind the smell. They are just too expensive to buy again for such a short chew session. ( maybe 90 minutes).