Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices French Toast Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports joint health.
- Serves as a natural source of antioxidants.
- Grain-free and gluten-free goodies.
- Low-fat dog treats for your favorite furry friend.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Bully Strips Dog Treats, Beef, 9-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Bites Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 7 - 11" Dog Treats, 12 count$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6" Gullet Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$11.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Lamb Dog Treat$2.69Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.56Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Cow Tails Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$18.95Chewy Price$23.15List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Sticks Dog Treats, 10 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Salmon Skin Cigar Dog Treats, 3ct$15.33Chewy Price$14.56Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats, 6-in, 50 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Round Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 1-lbs bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Ear, Beef Hide, Eggs...||Beef Ear, Beef Hide, Egg Whites...||Lamb Lung.||Beef Ear, Beef Hide, Eggs...||Beef Scapula|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Peanut Butter||Lamb, Meat||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Way too thick
The bully slices are very thick and I’ve tried to order others but still way too thick for our dog and I’m sure for other dogs
My dog loves these! She is a super chewer, but because of that she can eat through larger braids and stuff too quick and make herself sick to her stomach. The size on these is perfect so she can eat the whole thing and not be sick.
My Dog Loves these Chews
Great product my dog loves them plus keeps his teeth clean. Excellent service from Chewy.
My pup loves them!
I was hesitant with the flavors, french toast? I mean thats not what I'm use to. But my girl LOVES them. She's *knocks on wood* never had any issues with chewing on them and we are on our 5th bag!
You are welcome
I got these as a gift for my bff’s dog Nala. If she could talk she would say: thank you, thank you, thank you!
Great new snack
Peanut loves her new snack. I just wish it did not cost so much. $12 is a lot for such a small amount.
Favorite chew treat
This is a bully stick that stays in rotation for our house. Idk what it is but it drives them wild and keeps them happy so I'm happy.
Redbarn pet treats.
I try to use Redbarn as much as possible because most, if not all, products are 'Made in the USA'. Dogs usually eat all food & treats from Redbarn. My Yellow Lab has recently decided he doesn't want the 'cow ears' so he gets something different. The Chocolate lab doesn't hesitate. I won't buy the 'cow ears' again, NOT because I don't like the product, but the dog doesn't.
My dogs love these
My 2 big dogs love these.I give my dogs 1 a day for a treat after they eat.They love all the flavors too
French toast breath!
My 6 month only Teddy Bear pup and I both love these!! I love how it leaves his breath smelling like French toast lol. Sometimes if the pieces are too thick he licks the coating off and gnaws on it. But if the piece is thin enough he will bite it and eat it which keeps him busy for about 20 minutes