Redbarn Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- Slow-roasted in natural juices for a flavor your dog will go head-over-paws for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 1 count$7.86Chewy Price$9.11List Price$7.47Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Mini Bully Springs Dog Treats, Case of 60$141.69Chewy Price$134.61Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$29.21List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treat$1.89Chewy Price$2.55List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Mini Bully Barbells Dog Treats, Case of 75$154.53Chewy Price$190.86List Price$146.80Autoship Price
- Smokehouse 4" Pizzle Stix Dog Treats, 6 pack$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6.5" Steer Pizzle Dog Treats, 6.5-in chew, 1 count$2.88Chewy Price$3.49List Price$2.74Autoship Price
- Etta Says! 7" Crunchy Rabbit Chews Dog Treat$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 75 count$76.09Chewy Price$126.75List Price$72.29Autoship Price
- Redbarn Roofles with Natural Maple Flavor Dog Treats, 2 count$3.58Chewy Price$3.40Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Tendon Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$31.87Chewy Price$36.99List Price$30.28Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Smoked Pork Femur Dog Treat$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
More than promised
A lot of people are posting about variety in thickness. These are natural products ( I'll spare details for those who don't know what they are made of ) and that can't be helped. I got well over the 50 advertised ( I think there were 63 if I remember correctly). I'm about to order them again.
Not why I expected
I got these thinking they were about the size of milk bones from this picture. These are about the size of pencils. If that’s what you’re looking for, they’re fine, but I wouldn’t have wasted my money because my dogs finish these in about 3 minutes.
Ollie loves these bully sticks. He gets 1 each evening & chews until all gone.
Nice Treat for My Pup
Ewan likes the Red Barn Bully Slims, but they get consumed very quickly even though he's a small dog (15 pounds). The Bully Stick 5" takes a lot longer to chew. It keeps him happy and occupied.
Not like the picture
Too many of the sticks were way too thin and small nothing like the advertisement
my corgi loves them
I’ve bought 4 boxes so far and my Corgi pup loves them. Not all the sticks in the box are fat and chunky. Some are skinny and some are odd shaped. Regardless of the “less than ideal” size and shape, I still think it’s a great deal. Plus my dog enjoys the size variety. Most recent box I bought in Apr 2021 had red/pink color bully sticks. They weren’t brown like the previous boxes I purchased but my dog enjoyed them a lot and it DOESN’T STINK! Thank goodness for the improvement!! The older version was very stinky but I only put up with it because my dog loved them so much. I will continue to purchase. If you receive reddish/pinkish colored bully sticks, don’t worry it’s not defective! Thank Chewy for sending you non-stinky bully sticks ;)
Not what I had hoped for
I bought two boxes of these and felt it was a good deal although not inexpensive. I was expecting them to be short (5”) but still have more width/substance than some of the cheaper brands. What arrived are very skinny, almost seems like remnants rather than a decently size pizzle that was trimmed. Most are more like a skinny pencil, all of my dogs need more than that to be satisfied. Do not recommend.
I have a bull terrier, big chewer! He loves bully sticks. I have tried all brands in an effort to save money. I always come back to Redbarn. Even though they are a bit more expensive, they are worth it. The quality is always consistent and cause no stomach problems. Many of the other brands caused diarrhea and gas. Redbarn Bully Sticks are an excellent product all around.
My Tennessee Walking Coon Hound Loves Them!
My dog is 45 pounds, and these are a good size for her. The size of the bully sticks in the box does vary, but this is a natural product so I understand. It's good for her chewing and her teeth. I simply choose the appropriate size depending on whatever else she is eating that day. I save the big thick ones for when I want to keep her quiet for a while. This is her favorite treat and she dances around with it every time I give her one. She won't even finish the cheap ones.
Bully stick for humans
These sticks left my dogs smelling like they had rolled in dead fish, awful