Redbarn Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- Slow-roasted in natural juices for a flavor your dog will go head-over-paws for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$7.15Chewy Price$6.79Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 5 - 6" Beef Jerky Sticks Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$12.60Chewy Price$11.97Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$32.44Chewy Price$30.82Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10 count$26.98Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Large Tendons Dog Treats, 50 count$161.77Chewy Price$197.63List Price$153.68Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Bully Stick 9" Dog Treat, 1-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$83.89List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You No Stink! Free Ranger Beef Bully Stix Grain-Free Dog Chews, 6-in, 5 pack$21.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.98Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 4 - 5" Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Odor-Free Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 1 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Cow Tails Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free 7-inch Peanut Butter Flavor Roll Dog Chew, 5 count$19.52Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.54Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Fillet Knuckle Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Lame and small
I ordered these thinking they would be the same sturdy size as the ones sold at my local pet store. They're both the same price but these are hazardously small for my dogs size. Sure they're 5" long but they're not even an inch thick. More suitable for toy breeds. Love this brand but I'll be sticking to buying them in store.
smaller than expected
they are 5" long but very small in diameter. Would be good for a small puppy.
More than promised
A lot of people are posting about variety in thickness. These are natural products ( I'll spare details for those who don't know what they are made of ) and that can't be helped. I got well over the 50 advertised ( I think there were 63 if I remember correctly). I'm about to order them again.
Not why I expected
I got these thinking they were about the size of milk bones from this picture. These are about the size of pencils. If that’s what you’re looking for, they’re fine, but I wouldn’t have wasted my money because my dogs finish these in about 3 minutes.
Ollie loves these bully sticks. He gets 1 each evening & chews until all gone.
Nice Treat for My Pup
Ewan likes the Red Barn Bully Slims, but they get consumed very quickly even though he's a small dog (15 pounds). The Bully Stick 5" takes a lot longer to chew. It keeps him happy and occupied.
Not like the picture
Too many of the sticks were way too thin and small nothing like the advertisement
my corgi loves them
I’ve bought 4 boxes so far and my Corgi pup loves them. Not all the sticks in the box are fat and chunky. Some are skinny and some are odd shaped. Regardless of the “less than ideal” size and shape, I still think it’s a great deal. Plus my dog enjoys the size variety. Most recent box I bought in Apr 2021 had red/pink color bully sticks. They weren’t brown like the previous boxes I purchased but my dog enjoyed them a lot and it DOESN’T STINK! Thank goodness for the improvement!! The older version was very stinky but I only put up with it because my dog loved them so much. I will continue to purchase. If you receive reddish/pinkish colored bully sticks, don’t worry it’s not defective! Thank Chewy for sending you non-stinky bully sticks ;)
Not what I had hoped for
I bought two boxes of these and felt it was a good deal although not inexpensive. I was expecting them to be short (5”) but still have more width/substance than some of the cheaper brands. What arrived are very skinny, almost seems like remnants rather than a decently size pizzle that was trimmed. Most are more like a skinny pencil, all of my dogs need more than that to be satisfied. Do not recommend.
I have a bull terrier, big chewer! He loves bully sticks. I have tried all brands in an effort to save money. I always come back to Redbarn. Even though they are a bit more expensive, they are worth it. The quality is always consistent and cause no stomach problems. Many of the other brands caused diarrhea and gas. Redbarn Bully Sticks are an excellent product all around.