Redbarn Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- Slow-roasted in natural juices for a flavor your dog will go head-over-paws for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 1 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Cadet Choice Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 10 count$6.79Chewy Price$8.39List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.09Chewy Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Beef Pizzle Stuffed Esophagus Dog Treat, 3 count, 5 - 6 inches$11.35Chewy Price$10.78Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Whole Cow Ears Dog Treats, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Udder Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4.0-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Piggy Twizzies Grain-Free Dog Treats, 1 count, 6-in$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Roam Ossy Chews Cape Ostrich Dog Treats, 3-oz pouch$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Peanut Butter Mini Knot Dog Chew Treat, 12 count$8.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.35Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 7 count$24.19Chewy Price$25.95List Price$22.98Autoship Price
- Pur Luv K9 Kraves Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 20 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Lame and small
I ordered these thinking they would be the same sturdy size as the ones sold at my local pet store. They're both the same price but these are hazardously small for my dogs size. Sure they're 5" long but they're not even an inch thick. More suitable for toy breeds. Love this brand but I'll be sticking to buying them in store.
smaller than expected
they are 5" long but very small in diameter. Would be good for a small puppy.
More than promised
A lot of people are posting about variety in thickness. These are natural products ( I'll spare details for those who don't know what they are made of ) and that can't be helped. I got well over the 50 advertised ( I think there were 63 if I remember correctly). I'm about to order them again.
Not why I expected
I got these thinking they were about the size of milk bones from this picture. These are about the size of pencils. If that’s what you’re looking for, they’re fine, but I wouldn’t have wasted my money because my dogs finish these in about 3 minutes.
Ollie loves these bully sticks. He gets 1 each evening & chews until all gone.
Nice Treat for My Pup
Ewan likes the Red Barn Bully Slims, but they get consumed very quickly even though he's a small dog (15 pounds). The Bully Stick 5" takes a lot longer to chew. It keeps him happy and occupied.
Not like the picture
Too many of the sticks were way too thin and small nothing like the advertisement
my corgi loves them
I’ve bought 4 boxes so far and my Corgi pup loves them. Not all the sticks in the box are fat and chunky. Some are skinny and some are odd shaped. Regardless of the “less than ideal” size and shape, I still think it’s a great deal. Plus my dog enjoys the size variety. Most recent box I bought in Apr 2021 had red/pink color bully sticks. They weren’t brown like the previous boxes I purchased but my dog enjoyed them a lot and it DOESN’T STINK! Thank goodness for the improvement!! The older version was very stinky but I only put up with it because my dog loved them so much. I will continue to purchase. If you receive reddish/pinkish colored bully sticks, don’t worry it’s not defective! Thank Chewy for sending you non-stinky bully sticks ;)
Not what I had hoped for
I bought two boxes of these and felt it was a good deal although not inexpensive. I was expecting them to be short (5”) but still have more width/substance than some of the cheaper brands. What arrived are very skinny, almost seems like remnants rather than a decently size pizzle that was trimmed. Most are more like a skinny pencil, all of my dogs need more than that to be satisfied. Do not recommend.
I have a bull terrier, big chewer! He loves bully sticks. I have tried all brands in an effort to save money. I always come back to Redbarn. Even though they are a bit more expensive, they are worth it. The quality is always consistent and cause no stomach problems. Many of the other brands caused diarrhea and gas. Redbarn Bully Sticks are an excellent product all around.