Redbarn Knee Caps Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- Single ingredient chew.
- Supports your dog's dental hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar.
- Helps bust boredom and relieves stress.
- No added flavors, colors, preservatives or chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 1 ct$1.55Chewy Price$1.47Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 12" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 12-in chew, 1 count$2.19Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.08Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$15.05List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Mini Bully Barbells Dog Treat$2.61Chewy Price$2.48Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Meaty Knuckle Bones Dog Treats, 5-in chew, 1 count$5.29Chewy Price$7.14List Price$5.03Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Duck Feet Dog Treats, 5 count bag$6.64Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Bully Coated Bones Dog Treat$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treat$1.89Chewy Price$2.55List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Braided Bully Sticks 7" Dog Treats, Case of 20$173.80Chewy Price$165.11Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10ct$18.72Chewy Price$17.78Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.||Filling: Beef, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor...||Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Dental & Breath Care||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
These are a great treat
My dogs love these. I have seven dogs. Six of them love these. I think the seventh would love them if she had had a better start to life. She is unsure of what a bone is. These last a long time for small dogs. They don’t splinter, so I don’t have to worry about pieces breaking off. They can chew on one of these for weeks. My only problem is they all want the bone that the other dog is chewing on.
Buy them over and over
These are a constant in my household. Keep my toy dogs and mini aussie busy for hrs. They usually last until I throw them out. My poodle will sneak out to LR in the middle of the night and chew on one. Lol. Last evening, however my daughter visited with her 50# mix breed and she ground those bones up like pretzels!! Soo. Careful if you have a serious chewer.
Inconsistent sizes... not sure about flavor
I just had two brands of kneecaps delivered for our two Brittany siblings. The competition (USA Bones&Chews) was neatly packaged in a generous bag. Both packages (brands) contained two 'caps'. Problematic when there's one larger and one smaller. This mommy can't play favorites when dispensing treats. So I opened both packages and took out the smaller cap from each brand to dispense for the sisters' rainy-day treat. I handed Evie the Redbarn cap and Roxie the USA Bones&Chews brand cap. A few minutes later, I checked on my girls. Evie was lying there looking depressed, not chewing on her Redbarn cap, while Roxie was chewing away on the other brand. It's hard to tell why - they both usually LOVE kneecaps. My best clue - since Brittanys operate on smell - is that the USA Bones&Chews brand smelled better. With inferior packaging, questionable smell/taste, and smaller size... I will spend my money on the competition next time.
Medium size bone
I have 4 xl large dogs.. these bones are a little small for them. I let them chew on them but take the bones away when they have decreased in size. Great for a medium sized dog.
Tasty but messy
We bought this for our chewer of a pup. She enjoys chewing it but be warned that it comes with some sort of flaky coating that makes the biggest mess ever. If you give it to your pup, maybe do it outside so you don’t have the same issues we did!
Yes, finally aches that lasts!
I’ve ordered so many different types of items for my dog to chew and enjoy and keep himself entertained. He is a 35 pound mini Aussie who is a rough chewer! These were winners! Lasted the whole night and feel. Ordering more tonight.
My goldendoodle spent about an hour cleaning all the outside off hers. She did a decent job of laying it on the ground and grinding her teeth on it with a sideways head tilt. It was a little too big of a job for my pekepoo so he made a game of guarding it all day and was able to only eat a little on it. I just wanted to see what they would do with something like this, really. And it was a good babysitter for a day. It has a yummy flavor for the dogs. Just, they can't get a whole lot off of it.
These seem to be really tasty but fatty, so we only give it to him for a few minutes a day until he reaches the bone, after that he'll shave the bone until it gets to a little piece and we throw it away. That bone content is great for harder poop, so it's also good to keep control on how much they should have of it.
knee caps keep my dogs busy
These are small, but they keep my dogs busy for hours. They may leave a stub in the house, but they end up picking it up and munching on it. it isn't too big, like a femur bone is.
These knuckle bones are perfect. The size is great for my three 18 pound love bugs. They love them, even their nine year old sister loves them. They last for a long time.