Redbarn Knee Caps Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- Single ingredient chew.
- Supports your dog's dental hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar.
- Helps bust boredom and relieves stress.
- No added flavors, colors, preservatives or chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 1 ct$1.55Chewy Price$1.47Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 12" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 12-in chew, 1 count$3.74Chewy Price$3.55Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.45Chewy Price$2.33Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Meaty Mammoth Femur Bone Dog Treat$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Cow Ears Dog Treats, 4.2 oz bag$22.33Chewy Price$28.74List Price$21.21Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 6 count$8.49Chewy Price$8.85List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6.5" Prime Slices Dog Treats, 6.5-in chew, 1 count$1.56Chewy Price$1.48Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 4" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treat$4.64Chewy Price$4.41Autoship Price
- Nylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Wild with Real Venison Large Dog Treats, 1 count$5.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Gullet Sticks 6" Dog Treat$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 1" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats, 4 count$7.96Chewy Price$7.56Autoship Price
- DreamBone Medium Chicken Chew Bones Dog Treats, 4 count$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone, Beef Liver, Corn Syrup...||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
272 Customer Reviews
my dog loves these
I want to keep my dog's teeth healthy and he loves these bones! They do not splinter. They are a little messy at first but kept my dog busy and finished it in a few days. Will buy again
These are a great treat
My dogs love these. I have seven dogs. Six of them love these. I think the seventh would love them if she had had a better start to life. She is unsure of what a bone is. These last a long time for small dogs. They don’t splinter, so I don’t have to worry about pieces breaking off. They can chew on one of these for weeks. My only problem is they all want the bone that the other dog is chewing on.
Buy them over and over
These are a constant in my household. Keep my toy dogs and mini aussie busy for hrs. They usually last until I throw them out. My poodle will sneak out to LR in the middle of the night and chew on one. Lol. Last evening, however my daughter visited with her 50# mix breed and she ground those bones up like pretzels!! Soo. Careful if you have a serious chewer.
Infested with ants!
The chews were completely ruined because they were infested with ants! So gross! The ants were then all over the rest of my items. I still haven’t heard back from chewy about this particular issue, but I hope it was just a fluke.
probably good for a small dog
I didn't realize that these were so small. I don't trust my 100# dog with them due to the size, but still probably great for small dogs.
Very good for the dogs teeth
Have been using knee caps for years. The dogs love them and they last a long time. I have Jack Russells
Our dog loved these. they last quite a while and she can really chew something up fast.
Inconsistent sizes... not sure about flavor
I just had two brands of kneecaps delivered for our two Brittany siblings. The competition (USA Bones&Chews) was neatly packaged in a generous bag. Both packages (brands) contained two 'caps'. Problematic when there's one larger and one smaller. This mommy can't play favorites when dispensing treats. So I opened both packages and took out the smaller cap from each brand to dispense for the sisters' rainy-day treat. I handed Evie the Redbarn cap and Roxie the USA Bones&Chews brand cap. A few minutes later, I checked on my girls. Evie was lying there looking depressed, not chewing on her Redbarn cap, while Roxie was chewing away on the other brand. It's hard to tell why - they both usually LOVE kneecaps. My best clue - since Brittanys operate on smell - is that the USA Bones&Chews brand smelled better. With inferior packaging, questionable smell/taste, and smaller size... I will spend my money on the competition next time.
Medium size bone
I have 4 xl large dogs.. these bones are a little small for them. I let them chew on them but take the bones away when they have decreased in size. Great for a medium sized dog.
Tasty but messy
We bought this for our chewer of a pup. She enjoys chewing it but be warned that it comes with some sort of flaky coating that makes the biggest mess ever. If you give it to your pup, maybe do it outside so you don’t have the same issues we did!