Redbarn Knee Caps Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- Single ingredient chew.
- Supports your dog's dental hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar.
- Helps bust boredom and relieves stress.
- No added flavors, colors, preservatives or chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 6 ct$8.19Chewy Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 4" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treat$4.37Chewy Price$4.15Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.05List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 1" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats, 4 count$7.39Chewy Price$7.02Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 1 count$2.05Chewy Price$2.63List Price$1.95Autoship Price
- Cadet Pig Ears Dog Treats, 12 count$23.68Chewy Price$32.29List Price$22.50Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 ct$19.99Chewy Price$22.52List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Mixed Ear Chews Dog Treats, 9 count$12.53Chewy Price$11.90Autoship Price
- Lennox Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat, 6-in$4.98Chewy Price$6.41List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Trachea Dog Treats, 4 count$13.20Chewy Price$12.54Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 8-9" Rawhide Retrievers Sticks Dog Treats, 15ct$23.99Chewy Price$32.78List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10ct$18.72Chewy Price$17.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.||Beef Bone||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
263 Customer Reviews
Inconsistent sizes... not sure about flavor
I just had two brands of kneecaps delivered for our two Brittany siblings. The competition (USA Bones&Chews) was neatly packaged in a generous bag. Both packages (brands) contained two 'caps'. Problematic when there's one larger and one smaller. This mommy can't play favorites when dispensing treats. So I opened both packages and took out the smaller cap from each brand to dispense for the sisters' rainy-day treat. I handed Evie the Redbarn cap and Roxie the USA Bones&Chews brand cap. A few minutes later, I checked on my girls. Evie was lying there looking depressed, not chewing on her Redbarn cap, while Roxie was chewing away on the other brand. It's hard to tell why - they both usually LOVE kneecaps. My best clue - since Brittanys operate on smell - is that the USA Bones&Chews brand smelled better. With inferior packaging, questionable smell/taste, and smaller size... I will spend my money on the competition next time.
Tasty but messy
We bought this for our chewer of a pup. She enjoys chewing it but be warned that it comes with some sort of flaky coating that makes the biggest mess ever. If you give it to your pup, maybe do it outside so you don’t have the same issues we did!
Yes, finally aches that lasts!
I’ve ordered so many different types of items for my dog to chew and enjoy and keep himself entertained. He is a 35 pound mini Aussie who is a rough chewer! These were winners! Lasted the whole night and feel. Ordering more tonight.
My goldendoodle spent about an hour cleaning all the outside off hers. She did a decent job of laying it on the ground and grinding her teeth on it with a sideways head tilt. It was a little too big of a job for my pekepoo so he made a game of guarding it all day and was able to only eat a little on it. I just wanted to see what they would do with something like this, really. And it was a good babysitter for a day. It has a yummy flavor for the dogs. Just, they can't get a whole lot off of it.
These seem to be really tasty but fatty, so we only give it to him for a few minutes a day until he reaches the bone, after that he'll shave the bone until it gets to a little piece and we throw it away. That bone content is great for harder poop, so it's also good to keep control on how much they should have of it.
knee caps keep my dogs busy
These are small, but they keep my dogs busy for hours. They may leave a stub in the house, but they end up picking it up and munching on it. it isn't too big, like a femur bone is.
These knuckle bones are perfect. The size is great for my three 18 pound love bugs. They love them, even their nine year old sister loves them. They last for a long time.
Meh...according to my dog.
My dog initially took to it, but lost interest in it rather quickly. Something about it doesn't keep his instincts to chew on it. I can't 100 percent recommend, but I am sure a lot of dogs would love them.
My dog loved the knee cap treats. Kept him busy chewing for a long time. His teeth were bright white and plaque build up was gone.
Kept my dog busy for a long time
My dog has teeth like a piranha. She breaks and destroys all Kong toys etc. We haven't found any bones or chews to keep her busy while on conference calls at home. Except this! Great find all beef no additives. Awesome product.