Redbarn Large Cheese n' Bacon Filled Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from natural beef femur bone.
- The filling is adhered to the bone walls.
- Naturally supports dental hygiene with every chomp!
- A durable, long-lasting treat.
- Available in a variety of different flavors (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$9.39Chewy Price$8.92Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 1 ct$1.55Chewy Price$1.47Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Small, 3.5-oz$7.11Chewy Price$6.75Autoship Price
- Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Dog Chews, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.37Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$8.45Chewy Price$8.03Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Large White Bones Dog Treats, 25 count$72.19Chewy Price$124.75List Price$68.58Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Chicken & Apple Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Small, 3.5-oz$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Cadet Stuffed Shin Bone Double Stuffed Bacon & Cheese Dog Treat, Small$4.70Chewy Price$4.89List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Meaty Knuckle Bones Dog Treats, 3 count$15.87Chewy Price$15.08Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Peanut Butter Stuffed Bone Dog Treat, 2 count, 3-4-in$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 5 count$36.72Chewy Price$34.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Cattle Bone or Beef Hoof. Filling: Meat By-Product, Corn Syrup, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
157 Customer Reviews
Great for keeping dogs busy
We love these Redbarn filled bones! I'd never bought our pup this flavor before, and he LOVED it. Kept him busy for 3-4 days and then when cousin-dog came over, he was still able to find some bits of bacon and cheese that our Wilson hadn't been able to get to. The thing I like about this brand compared to others is that the bone is really hard to break. I've found that other brands break off when they're chewing on them, which makes me a little nervous. Both dogs mentioned are large breeds.
My dog loves these! So worth it! She chews on it for days
Product was decent
The large bones were around the size I expected, they were awesome initially and kept my two larger/ high energy dogs busy for awhile but once they got all of the filling out of the bones they lost all interest and rarely would chew on them anymore. I got kong easy treat to spray inside once they ate all of the previous filling and froze it for future use and that works great.
Dogs love them
Koby and Jack love these bones, but they don’t last long. Both got all the cheese out in one sitting, less than 2 hours. Also the cheese stained the rug. Please be careful where you let your dog chew the bone.
I buy these bones by the box because my 2 babies love them and after the filling is gone they still have the bone to bite
These barely made it out of the Box before they were in the mouths of my babes... They love them.. These are going to be those perfect rainy day treats That will keep them busy for hours.. A very healthy busy..
She loves these bones
This is the only bone I get for my boxer/pit mix. She has a pretty solid jaw and they last a long time.
For Big Dogs
I always freeze these bones to last longer. After the inside is eaten, I put cream cheese in and freeze again. Great for separtion anxiety or just a treat for big dogs that lasts long. I'd recommend freezing for longer use. These bones are also natural which is why I like them.
Our dog loves this bone, it keeps him busy for hours since he can't get to all of the filling very quickly!
Bone that lasts
This is a favorite bone for our big lab. Can be refilled with peanut butter. We recommend this bone.