Redbarn Large White Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- A single-ingredient chew.
- Supports your sidekick's dental hygiene.
- Helps bust boredom and relieve stress.
- Naturally cleaned without bleach or other harsh chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealSmokehouse USA Meaty Mammoth Femur Bone Dog Treat$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 1 ct$1.55Chewy Price$1.47Autoship Price
- DealBig Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Dog Chews, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.37Autoship Price
- DealKONG Wild Split Elk Antler Dog Chew, X-Large$15.93Chewy Price$35.99List Price$15.13Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Wild with Real Venison Large Dog Treats, 1 count$5.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Large Cheese n' Bacon Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$9.93Chewy Price$9.43Autoship Price
- DealSmokehouse USA 12" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 12-in chew, 1 count$3.74Chewy Price$3.55Autoship Price
- DealBig Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Dog Chews, Small$7.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- DealSmokehouse 6.5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6.5-in chew, 1 count$4.08Chewy Price$4.76List Price$3.88Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$22.33Chewy Price$28.74List Price$21.21Autoship Price
- DealPrairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 8 - 9.5 in$23.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
Huge mess so far
My dog is a 48lb pit mix who is a super power chewer, he first started chewing this and in 15 mins it left a white mess on everything!! I’m hoping after time it won’t leave as much of a mess but it’s pretty gross
Perfect for our Corgis
These bones are perfect for our big chewers they give plenty of safe chewing satisfaction without the worries of rawhide or other softer chewing items
The Girls are Happy
We used to give the filled bones but those affected their system resulting in too soft poop. These are not filled and they are just as happy with them. Outcome....?? Much better!!!
I took my chances with this bone, only because I read some reviews and seen some bones weren’t the best, also at all our local pet stores the sizes were either so small, had bone shards already hanging off of them, or even sold out and had been. I was disappointed that the “filled” ones always have the perfect bone, but I don’t buy those. I decided just to take the chance and see what happens. That being said, I am SO glad I took my chances with this. This might be the best looking bone I’ve ever got! I hope next time I order one it’s the same size and in the best shape! My Rottie loves these and we’ve had a hard time finding them!! 10/10!!
White hollow dog bone
My dog loves those white bones they are hard to find your price is reasonable my dog says thankyou
Good for stuffing
good bone for stuffing to give to my Great Dane to empty out. I stuff with dog food (allergic to peanut butter), freeze and takes him a bit to empty contents. use over and over so well worth the cost of $4.89
Softer chew than used to be.
I've given my dogs Redbarn Large white bones for over 20 years. I ordered a whole box of them recently and they are not as hard as they used to be. They are soft enough that my dogs are able to readily bite off pieces of bone which causes stomach upset. I started limiting their bone chew time to 15 minutes each day but still having the same issue. Disappointing, as they used to be my favorite!
Disappointed in product
I wish I had read the reviews before reordering these bones for my labs, but I have ordered these bones for several years and was always pleased with the product. I was very disappointed in the size of the bones. They are smaller than their old bones I was planning on replacing.
Not like the Redbarn I purchased in the past. These chipped quickly. Some split. I ended up only keeping 2 of the 5 I purchased.
I’ve been buying these bones for my dogs for years, but it seems that they had gotten shorter than previous ones that I have purchased in the store. Unfortunately, I don’t think my dogs, which are Rottweiler, will be chewing on these not long because I don’t trust them with smaller bones.