Redbarn Naturals Bully Springs 6" Pack Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- Slow roasted in their own juices for added flavor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles All-Natural Long Lasting Chew Variety Pack X-Small/Petite Dog Treats, 3 count$4.41Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.19Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Dog Bone Treat, Large, bundle of 2$17.22Chewy Price$16.36Autoship Price
- Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 4-in chew, 1 count$4.19Chewy Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Prairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 9 - 10.5 in$28.89Chewy Price$31.98List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Zuke's Hip & Joint Beef Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Chicken Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$8.89Chewy Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Duck Feet Dry-Roasted Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Sticks Dog Treats, 5-in, 5 pack, bundle of 2$15.94Chewy Price$15.14Autoship Price
- Plato Original Real Strips Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- PureBites Cheddar Cheese Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 8.8-oz bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Essentials 100% Natural Thrive Mini Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA 7" Rawhide Braids Dog Treats, 4 count$19.96Chewy Price$18.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Puppy loves them but don't last long
Very much a hit as a special treat but don't last long enough to keep occupied for more than 1-2 sittings.
AMAZING! Best night activity
Both my dogs (10 month old frenchie and 12 year old mutt) love these! I give my puppy the entire bone at night (not every night, but most) for about 45 mins. She gets through half or a little less than half and she is exhausted and ready for bed! It’s the best activity to get them tired and have fun! It’s how I got her to not destroy the house too!! Get them! Expensive, but 110% worth it. I spend all my money on these bones and don’t regret it at all. Plus, they tend to be on sale if you buy in larger quantities like 3+ and you will use them all very fast. We also love the little ones or the odorless ones too. My dogs love them al!!
Red barn bully springs
Safe treat for Dobermans. My 2 yr old male would swallow 2-3 inches of a straight bully stick & vomit it up undigested in the AM. He can not swallow large pieces of bully springs so this is a MUCH SAFER chew
will purchase again
The first time I took it out, she eat the entire thing...usually it takes her weeks to finish a bully stick. It's not very long lasting but obvious good taste
Dogs love these
These are a must have special occasion treat. My dogs can easily hold these thanks to the spiral shape. They do not get choked up on these like some others we have tried (like the bully strips)
VERY HARD - Not for Small Pups
I have been looking for an alternative to rawhide. I had bought the Red Barn Bully Slims for my 15 week old yorkie and he loved them, so I thought I’d get him a special treat from the same place. These are nothing like this bully sticks. They are all beef pizzle and they are hard as heck! He’s been chewing on it off and on for three weeks and isn’t excited over it. When he first started eating it, I was lying next to him and thought I smelled poop. Turns out, it was this twisted stick! They smell terrible. In addition, the twisted shape is very hard for a small puppy to maneuver and when he it is sucked on long enough and starts to soften, and then hardens up again when left alone for a bit, it creates sharp edges. I would never buy these, or any product made entirely from pizzle again. Too similar to rawhide.
Worth the purchase
My Boston Terrier loves this bones and they are worth it.
Our American Eskimo LOVES these treats
Not only did Chewy do an outstanding job mailing my purchased items quickly - they packaged everything in boxes that didn't bust during shipping! These treats are expensive but the happiness of our dog when he gets them makes them worth the price.
I have been ordering “Bones and Chews” spiral bully sticks for several months now. I find the product to be inconsistent. Sometimes the sticks are hardy, and hold up well. Other times, they are quite thin and flimsy. It would be nice to have some consistency.
Love it ! Longlasting
Def love these. Took some time for my pup to get used to it! Its long lasting and the smell is not too strong which I liked.