Redbarn Naturals Cow Hooves Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally cleaned and trimmed hooves make great chew treats for your dog.
- Supports canine dental hygiene.
- Helps relieve stress and boredom through chewing.
- Also available with palatable fillings (sold separately).
- No added colors, flavors, preservatives or chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.76Chewy Price$2.62Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Bully Coated Bones Dog Treat$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Cow Hooves Dog Treat, 10 count$15.17Chewy Price$16.89List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Coated Cow Ears Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$27.99Chewy Price$28.79List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 4-5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Cow Ears Dog Chew Treats, 15 count$21.54Chewy Price$20.46Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Trachea Chews 6" Dog Treats, 12 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Braided Bully Sticks 12" Dog Treat, 1 count$16.46Chewy Price$15.64Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$188.38Chewy Price$178.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hooves.||Beef Hoof. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal...||Natural Beef Hoof. Filling: Corn Syrup, Chicken Broth, Chicken Meal...||Beef Hoof. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||100% Beef Hoof.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
336 Customer Reviews
I've ordered ones from another manufacturer and they last a long time. They didn't seem to be available this time so I ordered these. I just gave one to each of my Aussies early this afternoon and they were almost gone after 2 hours. Very thin hoof wall and they flake apart - leaving small sharp pieces that could swallowed easily. I'm going to be tossing the rest of them and trying to find the old brand. If you have strong chewers, get something else.
Too hard to chew
My dog chews almost everything, but these were much too hard for her to chew. Perhaps bigger breeds would be able to handle these.
Good size, durability & price
Coming from a household of 6 cow hoove lovin' super chewer dogs... these hold up for the size, durability and price. From our experience, almost all hooves splinter or break... we just keep an eye out for this and throw away the small pieces or once they've chewed them down small. You can't beat the price of these and most are a great size and thickness!!! We 100% recommend this product and will be on auto ship for our dogs.
They last longer than most
In my search to find something to substitute for rawhide chews, this is the only product I've found so far that lasts for any length of time. I see the concerns about sharp edges, but when I've picked up the pieces that look sharp, they really are not sharp at all. My dog gets excited when we give her one of these. I think they have a distinct odor. For those of you who can't stand anything that smells, you may want to give these to your dog outdoors only. After my dog initially attacks the hoof by trying to demolish its structure, pieces break off and she chews on them and crunches them up. Then she goes back to the remainder of the hoof and gnaws on it until she can break off another piece. Again, some sharp-looking pieces do break off, but I've never encountered a piece that was truly sharp. A little dog saliva seems to soften them up quickly, so I really don't worry about it much (though I do inspect the pieces to be safe). Also, to be safe, I give these to my dog as occasional chews, not as everyday chews. Otherwise, the product looks well-prepared, clean, and of good quality.
My dogs love it with peanut butter in the middle. As soon as I open the peanut butter they are waiting.
My dog loves hooves but these seem to splinter off
These are very thin
I have bought cow hooves in the past that were thick and lasted for weeks. These cow hooves are thin (bought the box of 75 hooves), my dogs a beagle and a dachshund can crack these hooves within 5 minutes of chewing so I am throwing most of it away because they are breaking in small sharp pieces.
Hooves not necessarily good for repeat servings for large dogs
I was hoping our German shepherds would be able to enjoy these multiple times before retiring them. After 1/2 hour they were able to break pieces off & I was concerned that the would choke. The hooves were very clean but not as thick as I hoped. We’ll probably go back to cow’s ears.
Dogs love !!!
Both my puppy and sons dog at 8 months love these things. I am not a fan of smell but if you have a chewer these things are great
Yuck...not what I ordered!
Not at all happy with this product. The picture shows all different colors/flavors or what not of hooves and all of mine were black and the dogs won't touch them. Misleading for sure, and kinda expensive. Def would not recommend, sorry Chewy.