Redbarn Naturals Meaty Knuckle Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- Single ingredient chew.
- Supports your dog's dental hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar.
- Helps bust boredom and relieves stress.
- Slow roasted to lock in the juicy, wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ultra Chewy Sliced Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats, 3 pack$4.39Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 4" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treat$4.64Chewy Price$4.41Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Large White Bones Dog Treat$5.52Chewy Price$5.24Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Hock Bone Dog Treat$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Sliced Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Treats, 10 count, 4-7-in$16.92Chewy Price$16.07Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$22.33Chewy Price$28.74List Price$21.21Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Cow Hooves Dog Chew Treats, 24 count$26.15Chewy Price$24.84Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat, 3 count$15.09Chewy Price$14.34Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Small, 3.5-oz$7.11Chewy Price$6.75Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 20 count$64.34Chewy Price$61.12Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Cow Tails Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone||Beef Bone||Beef Bone.||Beef Knuckle Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Feeders / Blocks||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Large and tasty
We got this for our dog as a treat because he was recently neutered and he's been coned for a week. He was depressed. He smelled it through the box and was so excited, I had to give it to him immediately. This is excellent for a large knuckle bone to keep heavy chewers entertained. Plenty of meaty bits on it. Very happy with the product.
good size for large dogs
Great size for my 100# dog, but not so meaty. It didn't hold his interest for very long so I will go back to buying the marrow bones. But it does seem to be good quality, didn't fall apart.
Ginormous supersized mega bones
I’ve ordered a lot of red barn knuckle bones over the years but never this particular type, but since the sterilized bones were becoming hard to get I decided on the ones with dried meat. (I stay away from basted because that’s just diarrhea waiting to happen). My main concern, since the sterilized bones were scarce is that it meant I wouldn’t be able to get large ones. I have some powerful chewers who decimate these bones in a day. I ordered the 20 pack and was surprised by the weight thinking, ok there has to be something else in here, because 20 bones has never weighed this much. When I opened the box I understood why. I’m willing to bet the smallest bone in this box is almost two pounds and the largest over five. The biggest bone is larger than my Rottweiler’s scull. And he has a big head. I’m very pleased with the size. How’s the test to see how well they hold up.
Out of stocy
Have been ordering for over 10 years. Now they can’t keep the beef knuckles that I need, in stock. Very frustrating, when I have 3 dogs, that depend on them!! I order 15+ per week
Lasts a long time
Once u get the wrapping off it's a great treat. Messy with pieces falling off but my 4 pups love them. Last forever!
Great value but rather big
Our dog gets good exercise munching on the cow joint. It is rather large for a 50 pound dog.
Knuckle bones 5 inch
I have to large dog and they both love these bones. Keeps them happily occupied.
Item is bigger than you think
My chipin is an aggressive chewer. I bought this not knowing how big it is… but she absolutely loves it!
11 month old Golden Doodle loves this treat!
Thank you Chewy. Coco loves the knuckle bone dog treat. It is his “special occasion” treat. When I left him with our dog sitter for a week he was delighted to chew on his favorite treat. Time to reorder.
so large and chey
Ruby is 53% pitibull and 23% boxer. She loves these