Redbarn Small White Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- A single-ingredient chew.
- Supports your sidekick's dental hygiene.
- Helps bust boredom and relieve stress.
- Naturally cleaned without bleach or other harsh chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$15.05List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Stuffed Peanut Butter Shin Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 1 ct$1.55Chewy Price$1.47Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Natural Water Buffalo Bully Horns Dog Treats, 2 count$14.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Stuffed Beef Shin Bone Dog Treat$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Medium Dog Treats, 2ct$10.50Chewy Price$11.61List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Bully Stick Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Small, 3.5-oz$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Cadet Stuffed Shin Bone Dog Treat, Peanut Butter, 5-in, bundle of 2$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Bully Coated Bones Dog Treat$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Beef Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$8.10Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Small$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Cannot recommend - breaks too easily
I give real, hollow bones to my dog (16 lbs mini schnauzer). I realize that they can eventually chip, crack or splinter, therefore need replaced often. My mini schnauzer was able to grind off several splinters within hours. This is the first time I tried this brand. I bought 4. I should have waited to see about the quality. I cannot recommend this product.
Bulk bones are less quality than single
Bulk bones are poor quality. I love these bones for my dogs but better to pay for single bones. The bulk package is the scraps and now I see why they are so much less than buying individual
My giant schnauzer loves these little bones, they are just the right size for him to have on our bed or on the couch. He gets about 1 every couple of weeks and then we give him a new one for freshness.
Awesome antler alternative!
I have a bunch of dogs and was spending a small fortune on antlers. So excited to find this alternative. They are great for heavy chewers but safe because they don’t splinter. Red barn is a company I trust so that’s even better!
For whatever reason, my dog loves these plain white bones over the "stuffed" variety. They do leave some crumbs behind, but that's a very small price to pay for keeping my pup occupied! I also like how these bones don't have any type of odor and I don't have to worry about my pup eating plastic when she chews on her non-bone toys.
Not good anymore
I have been buying these for several years and fill them with various treats. Last 7 l have received are cracked or the knuckle so they can’t be filled.
Natural Small White Bones Dog Treats
These small dog bones have thick walls and give good chewing exercise for my dogs.
Usually good but not this time
I have been buying these bones for many years and have always been happy with the product. My recent purchase could have been a disaster. The one side of the bone had a very large opening. Within 30 seconds of giving it to my dog she got her lower jaw stuck inside of it. Luckily, I was able to get it dislodged. When buying these bones, make sure they are thick and not too wide on either end. Unfortunately, this bone was sent to me and I wasn't able to pick it out myself.
Loves this bone
For a strong chewer, it’s a durable bone to freeze all his favorite treats in, and the perfect size too!
Like a Kong - but better!
These are great to freeze with peanut butter, keeps my dog occupied even after the peanut butter is gone. Also lasts forever! Highly recommend.