Regalo Flexi Extra Wide Configurable Walk-Through Gate, 30-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet gate that allows you to keep your furry friend contained or block him from areas of your home.
- Measures 31 inches in height and fits into unusually shaped or angled openings up to 76 inches.
- Made of all-steel construction and mounts to your walls for stability.
- Features a convenient walk-through design with a lever-style handle and sliding release safety lock.
- Easy to set up and take down with hardware mounts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$70.99Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet Retractable Dog Gate$99.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Black$119.99Chewy Price
- GMI Keepsafe Wooden Expanding Pet Gate, 9-ft wide$132.99Chewy Price
- Etna Wood Diamond Twist Design Dog Gate$44.15Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Scandinavian Pet FLEX Large Extra Tall Dog Safety Gate, White$174.99Chewy Price
- Regalo Home Accents Widespan Dog Gate$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Mahogany$109.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, Espresso$125.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Freestanding Foldable Wire Dog Gate, 4 Panel$92.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Deluxe Flexi Dog Gate, 28-in$74.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through||Walk-Through||Walk-Through||Pet Door, Walk-Through||Walk-Through, Pet Door|
|Gate Type||Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
|Furniture Mount Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
This gate sucks
Very un happy with this product it suppose to keep ur pets contaolined and mine just slide the button over an open it would not recommend to any very appauld of how bad this gate sucks
Easy to install, so far so good
We have a Shiba puppy and we installed this gate to keep him in the living room when it is needed. The installation is straightforward and easy to adapt to the width needed. The gate itself is not very heavy and may seem to be flimsy but sturdy enough for a medium size dog. We are happy with our purchase.
No instructions meant operator error caused it to break immediately
Great concept and fairly sturdy product but without instructions on how to unscrew the toothed ends to shift the gates, it snapped immediately. Hard to repair as it's in an area of high tension. I don't like buying things I immediately break, and I certainly don't like non-intuitive set ups. It's essentially unusable but because I tried to repair it- after I broke it- I don't feel right returning it although I should have.
don't waste your money
arrived broken an is very cheap quality .. I tried to ask for a return and was denied
Great gate for outdoors too!!
We bought this extra wide walk thru gate for our front porch! It works great !! Now our puppy can join us out front and we don’t have to worry about him getting out! We can still get our mail ! Love this product!!
It’s CHEAP and not durable!
I have had this gate for about a month now, two weeks into having it up, the plastic where the gate turns completely cracked. I’m so upset and cannot afford to replace it right now.
Sturdy and fool proof
Gate was easy to mount and sturdy. Works great for my awkward space.
Great gate, fits the opening but the only thing is with the walkthrough portion could be a bit wider to walk through easier.
Keeping dogs off the bed.
There is no door for a 72" opening to the bedroom. This gate is perfect, should have gotten it a year ago. I love it, not sure the dogs do!
Not the best
It’s nice that you can angle how you need, but to drill in the screws, it’s way more difficult than it should be because the sides of the gate are in the way so you can’t angle correctly so the screws are crooked. When we received the gate, 4 out of the (supposed to be) 8 screws were not in the little bag. Instead they fell on the ground or in the box. The plastic was over the gate but the opening was towards the bottom so everything else fell out. We only got 6 screws, instead of 8. This seriously made me lose faith in this company. They couldn’t even properly package. Honestly I don’t think it’s even worth the money. Even if you don’t need to angle the sides themselves, it’s still too hard to get the screws in. Completely disappointing.