Regalo Widespan Extra Tall Walk-Through Gate, 37-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of all-steel construction and measures 37 inches in height to keep your furry friend safe and sound.
- Expands to fit openings between 29 and 49 inches with included 4 and 12-inch extensions.
- Pressure mounts for simple installation and comes with hardware to mount to your wall for more stability.
- Features a convenient walk-through design with an easy-open handle.
- Lightweight and portable construction stows flat and is easily transportable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$70.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Gray$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$69.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wood Accents Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Regalo Easy Open Extra Wide Walk-Through Gate, 30-in$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Regalo Easy Step Extra Tall Walk-Through Gate, Platinum$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Regalo Extra Tall Arched Decor Dog Gate, Bronze, 35-in$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Wide Auto-Close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Deluxe Flexi Dog Gate, 28-in$74.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Regalo Home Accents Designer Dog Gate, Black & Cherry Wood, 42-in$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates Auto-Lock Pet Gate, White$74.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Richell Wooden Premium Plus Dog Gate$223.91Chewy Price$330.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
|Furniture Mount Type||—||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Not a flexible fit not very good option for a cat or small dog
This gate is not flexible for all widths , they have a small part to add and a bigger part , if your opening is little smaller than when u add the big part or little bigger that when you add the small part you end up having to compensation that difference with the adjustable screws at both ends which makes the gate flimsy, in my case to fit it the screws were barely inserted because I needed to use almost their full length to fit it and it made the gate very weak and ended up with a big gap at both ends which actually cap pass by cat’s head . Wish it had a sliding part option to extend as desired. I am returning unfortunately.
NOT PRESSURE MOUNTED
This gate required a drill, extra screws and 2 people. Took us 2 hrs. It took much more to install than the wrench they sent with it. That thing was worthless. Don’t buy this thinking you’re going to install with that and flat head screwdriver they recommend. It’s still not as secure as I would like.
Limited in its usefulness
This MIGHT be a great choice for some, but it’s not sturdy enough for my pup and I. I purchased it specifically because it’s the only option both “tall” enough and “wide” enough got the strange size space we need. I needed to fill a 41in gap and this “fits” but is very poorly designed for this size. The gate comes with two extension and the 12in extension turns it into a 40in gate but it would work better if two 6in extensions were included. The ways it is now makes the gate wobbly at the extension point and there is no fix for that. I suspect that if my 60 pound dog hits it right, he’ll actually take it down but hasn’t tried. I need something more dependable and this is not it. It also just has too narrow a door! It’s a pain to walk through for some of my guests. I’ve had other ones before so I’m sure yes more narrow. The most positive feature is that at extra tall, my dog can’t jump this one. He learned to jump the 31/34 in ones (the more tropical size) so this does s better job of containment. It sits much sturdier without the extension so for narrower spaces it might work for you.
While house training our 2 new pups, this gate saved my sanity. I could restrict them to a limited area of my house and keep them in my sight at all times. Saved my house from "accidents" and my sanity.
Really like this gate
Gate was fairly easy to install. I only used the 4 inch extension not the 12 inch. But wanted it in case we move to another location. Love the extra height, have large and extra large dogs. Only thing not thrilled with is the stop at bottom. It needs to work different or connected to the top latch. We don’t use it much.
not worth the money
This gate lasted 4 days. I have a Weimaraner, she is one and strong. The plastic clip broke and then screw came out of the wall. I was disappointed because it said it could with stand an impact of a 180lbs and she only ways 68lbs.. I would not recommend this product. I wasted my money. Heidi
Easy to Install and Sturdy
We just replaced the decades-old carpet in my husband's office with laminate flooring. One of my bad cats has taken to peeing in there, despite the plethora of litter robots around the house. This gate has been wonderful! It took us a whole 3 minutes, if that, to install. No holes in the door frame. The door is 42 inches, so there aren't many gates that wide. It's also tall enough that she can't easily jump it and the bars are close enough that she can't squeeze through. The gate is easy to open and close. When it's closed, it stays closed.
It can’t fit openings between 29-49. It’s limited. Your opening either needs to not need the extenders, be long enough to only need the small one or the big one, or to need both. For me, I’m like 2 inches under using the smallest extender.
Got this gate to keep my beagle mix upstairs. Being she can jump the 36" gates I have I needed something taller. This gate works great. Easy to open and close even for the kids.
9 pound dog can take down gate
My Maltese has been able to push this entire gate down multiple times. I got it because its tall and apparently didn't need to be screwed into my (rented) apt walls. However she takes it down EASILY. Considering it's marketed towards bigger dogs, I would absolutely not recommend it.