Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Temporarily relieves itching and flaking associated with dermatitis, flea and other insect bites and minor skin irritations
- Gentle surfactants, humectants and conditioners support healthy skin lipids while minimizing moisture loss from the epidermal barrier
- Colloidal oatmeal helps moisturize the skin and assist with antipruritic activity. Nourished skin is less likely to become inflamed and itchy.
- Omega-6 fatty acids support a healthy epidermal barrier and reduce flaking. This ingredient also helps optimizes dermal re-nourishment
- Spray is easy to use for localized or general application between baths.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Hydrocortisone Quick Relief Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.83Chewy Price$6.49Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Oxy Med Allergy Relief Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 16.91-oz bottle$26.50Chewy Price$30.00List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Pet MD Micoseb-CX Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Pet MD Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Pet Hot Spot Spray, 4-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 4-oz jar$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Medicated Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz$8.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Anti-Itch Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$17.99Chewy Price
- Zymox Ear Infection Solution with .5% Hydrocortisone for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.||N/A||Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%, Benzyl Alcohol 2% W/W....||Water, Micronized Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
This spray has immediately relieved our dogs itchiness. We were giving him Benadryl twice daily every day before purchasing this spray. How, 48 hours later, he doesn’t even need Benadryl. What a life saver!
The best stuff for my dog's itchy skin
This spray was recommended to me years ago by a former vet. It is easy to apply with the spray and then you just rub it into the fur. And it smells wonderful, not like perfume, but like a clean slightly oatmeal smell, that makes my shepherd smell great. She doesn't sneeze when I spray it on, and she actually wags her tail when I have the bottle in my hand. It really helps calm her itching. She has such a thick coat that I find this product is especially invaluable during the winter when the dry heat makes her skin so dry. This is a great product!
It works better then the shampoo
We spray it on the dog that has allergies. He stopped itchy and he seem to be much happier.
Wish it were fragrance free
Nice scent, but it's spring and the bugs will be out soon - and attracted to the scent, which will ultimately result in more itching. Should be unscented.
This product works awesome! My dog was so flaky and itchy constantly on his back above his tail. Much better now that we use this 2 ish times a day!! Highly recommend!
Clean, smells nice, relieves dry itchy skin
My cat & dog babies have had very good results. Cats skin no longer full of dandruff, coat beautiful, shiny soft hair & you do not need to use everyday. Very pleased with the improvements to their skin condition. My Maine Coon & my short hair had small itchy scabs on their neck & ear area. This product made all that disappear. All my cats are fond of being brushed. After Relief is applied, I brush gently thru their hair. Everybody likes the experience and their skin stay healthy & no more itch. Very pleased.
Does Relief work
It was hard to get through my cats long hair to get down to the skin. And my cat hates water so spraying a lot on him was not easy. But the few times I was able to rub it in to the skin seemed to work. Undecided on this product.
Saved My Cat's Life
My cat had a horrible allergic reaction to food and his skin was dry, flaky, itching and he was biting himself and pulling all his hair out and constantly throwing up hairballs from ingesting all that hair. I purchased Relief Spray and from the very first application my baby got relief and after 3 days of treatment once a day all the redness and flaking was gone. Thank you so much for this wonderful product.
Itch relief spray
I can't really see any difference--my chihuahua-pug still licks at her feet, even after using the itch relief spray.
Didn't work for me
Unfortunately, this product did nothing to relieve my cat's itching and scratching.