Remington Double Ply Patterned Hound Reflective Dog Collar
About This Item
- Put a collar on your hound so he doesn’t end up at the pound.
- Made from 2 layers of nylon material for strength and comfort.
- Designed to be durable and long-lasting for your doggo.
- Available in various sizes so you can find the paw-fect fit.
- Comes in various patterns and styles to match you and your dog’s style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pink Papyrus Drew Polyester Dog Collar, X-Small: 8 to 12-in neck, 5/8-in wide$16.59Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- DealPendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Scarlet, Medium: 14 to 18-in neck, 3/4-in wide$25.19Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- OmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$10.00Chewy Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 12-in$11.99Chewy Price
- Pink Papyrus Isabella Polyester Dog Leash, 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.49Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar, New York Yankees, Large: 14 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.78List Price
- DealAlcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Red, X-Large: 22 to 30-in neck$8.27Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Marvel Comics Polyester Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$16.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, French Pink, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Sand, 20-in$15.18Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||—||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Nice but color not as shown
I bought this collar and matching leash in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country. Online, it looks to have some pink and purple, which is what attracted my attention, since I have a female German shepherd. When I got the items and saw that the colors didn't match the website, I was disappointed. However, I needed them right away, so I used them anyway. They are not double ply either, like the Grassy Field ones, which I also bought, but they seem to be well made and sturdy for this big strong girl. Overall, although I don't care for the colors, I have to say that I am happy with the purchase.
Needs some work....
When I first got this collar, my first impression was that it was very durable and well made. However, after a few weeks of having it in my male Lacy dog, I am changing my mind. For starters, the black metal buckle is already rubbed away to silver in parts. Second, it is also rubbing away the fur on my dog's neck some as well. If my dog was pulling on his leash a lot, I might could see that happening, but he really doesn't as I have not had him on a leash at all. In fact he has only been inside the house and in the backyard.... If he had long fir it would probably be alright, but he is a short haired breed.
I went up a size from my last collar and this is maybe 1 inch longer.
Great customer service and good prices. Always available yo answer questions
This double-ply collar is exactly what I wanted for my two senior dogs: a fourteen-year-old lab mix and a sixteen-year-old collie mix. It is gentle around their necks. The buckle gives me the peace-of-mind that they cannot easily undo the clasp. Will continue to buy from this brand.
HUNT LOCALLY IN STYLE
This is the BEST collar anyone would ever want to use on their sporting dog. It is EXTREMELY durable yet made with style. When paired with the matching leash, Apoll0 loves to just hunt (sniff) around town.
I like the collar. It's a little big even though I measured, but it will work. Well made/colorful. Got the pink camo
Hard and stiff and it stretched after a week so now both collars are too big for my dogs necks.Some orange color rubbed off after 2 weeks so its already worn looking.
Fabulous camo color & quality
**NOTE: the collar that is appearing in this review is NOT the one we ordered. We ordered a camo one that is oranges, tans, & browns. Made the same - just a different color and is not reflective**. Been looking for a replacement collar for 2 years now. Since Moose is a red Fox lab wanted colors to match his coat. This was perfect!! Collar is very well made and suspect it will last a good long while. The only thing that could make it better would be to have one more metal ring stitched in for his tags to hang from so they don’t have to share a ring with the leash snap. But that is minor.
This is the very first thing I’ve been disappointed in from Chewy, which is actually a Remington issue, not Chewy. The collar is poorly sized (needs at least two more holes punched and spaced closer together to allow a for better fit, the one I received didn’t even have Remington stamped on the metal buckle anywhere. My dog needed a new collar right away so I glued two Velcro pieces on the inside of the collar from about two inches from each end and it will due for now. I would recommend getting the reflective collar that matches the leash that they sell. I got the leash and am happy with it but will have to order the other collar soon.